Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

The Post "How to recover from PMDG's MD-11 update malware"

I have deleted this post for obvious reasons. To the original poster of that message; do that again, and you will not be posting on these forums again.

I have deleted this post for obvious reasons. To the original poster of that message; do that again, and you will not be posting on these forums again.
I'd like a formal response to this action sent to my email on file, please.

I'd like a formal response to this action sent to my email on file, please.
Since I have not received an email yet, what email are you referring to? And you want a "formal" response? How about an "informal" one here? What does it have to contain to be "formal"? Will just my response be considered "formal" enough, or do you want the entire staff to sign it to be more "formal" than my "formal"?Oh wait... You want me to send you an email that is "formal" and explains why I did what I did? Well, don't hold your breath. Do it again, or give me some more attitude and you won't have to worry about a "formal"' response. You will see it in action.

Since I have not received an email yet, what email are you referring to? And you want a "formal" response? How about an "informal" one here? What does it have to contain to be "formal"? Will just my response be considered "formal" enough, or do you want the entire staff to sign it to be more "formal" than my "formal"?Oh wait... You want me to send you an email that is "formal" and explains why I did what I did? Well, don't hold your breath. Do it again, or give me some more attitude and you won't have to worry about a "formal"' response. You will see it in action.
"give me some more attitude" Love it Tom, I seriousley very nearly wet myself at reading this. I found the way you put things very good, and very funny at the same time.You should be a diplomat, perhaps with more like you in the world of politics things would speed up a little.

"give me some more attitude" Love it Tom, I seriousley very nearly wet myself at reading this. I found the way you put things very good, and very funny at the same time.
Membership in the forums does not come with a free box of adult diapers, so please avoid accidents by taking a deep breath when these "incidents" challenge your bladder. Just%20Kidding.gif
You should be a diplomat, perhaps with more like you in the world of politics things would speed up a little.
Yeah, I can see it now... The Allensworth model of "not tolerating fools gladly" applied globally... A petulant bullying North Korea at it again? No problem... Instant smack down. Yeah, that would work. Big%20Grin.gif