Hi,are there any rules for accepting and saving Pilot Reports?I am asking this, because whenever I send in a pirep, it seems to be valid only for the moment (PIREP shows up on XGauge and on Met/Reps in ASA).But half an hour later my reports (Heavy Turbulences or Severe Icing) are gone.Best WishesHans-Christian

Hi,If I remember correctly we clear the reports every 6 hours. It could be the timing of your reports. We have one pilot report right now and I'll try to see how long it stays listed.Thanks,

Hi,today at 21:55 UTC I sent in a report (EMB195 HVY TURB FL110 NE of EDDH). Again it shows up correctly on Met/Reps page ASA and on XGauge.But as soon as I end a FS9 flight and then open still runnning ASA from Taskbar my pirep is disappearing (Pireps of other users are still shown).I closed the program and restarted ASA. All user pireps are displayed, except the report I sent in. I run ASA with the interim SP, upgraded from ASV.Best WishesHans-Cghristian

Hi,See if your firewall is blocking ASA from sending data out from your computer.Thanks,

Hi,my problem still remains, in the meantime with a completely reinstalled FS9.1 (german version), even if I disable the firewall at all.I am able to create a pirep which is accepted by ASA, displayed in the program itself and with Xgauge, - but only for some minutes.Pireps sent in by other users are displayed without any problems even if they are "fun"-pireps ("smooth ride" etc).I use ASA mith the newest interim SP, standard settings with changes under the cloud option tab to minimize popups. Besides FS9 etc runs ANTIVIR.It seems, that I

Hi,Is your firewall blocking ASA from sending out data?Thanks,

Hello Jim,thanks for Your assistence, Jim and sorry for my delayed answer.I just want to close this topic.This problem seems to be solved with the SP1 and the interim patch.Everything is ok.My best wishesHans-Christian