Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PitPines

C-130X Problem

Have purchased the C-130 for FSX (boxed Version). Now i have a problem: A while after Takeoff (10-15 mins) the Autopilot, the Comms, the VHF-Nav Equipment , the GPS and other things shut down by itself. And then, for example, i tried to change the Comm and Nav-Frequencies, but nothing happens (the Masterknob is on, the frequencies are green in the Comms.). It looks like the electrical power is turned off, but in the upper Panel the Electric Systems are ok, i checked it many times.And it

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I hsve the same problems. I know of a few people that have the same thing happen. I think its a known bug, same with the varying engine sound levels.Trev

The Systems come back when you press Ctrl-E in the VC, but that's not really the solution for this bug, because it happens 1-3 times per flight. And i have soundprobs too, but in my case the voice of the atc is sometimes only a loud noise.Another Question: When i save a flight with the Herc and load it again, the most of the switches and knobs are default again. Is there any possibility to load the flight with the last Cockpitsettings?GreetzPit