Sign in to follow this  
borvad

adv display

Hi Just started using RC4 again,i seem to remember the last time i used it the ADV Display would hide itself until the next message came for your attention,but now it stays on.Any ideas how to make it go away.Ta Dave

Hi Just started using RC4 again,i seem to remember the last time i used it the ADV Display would hide itself until the next message came for your attention,but now it stays on.Any ideas how to make it go away.Ta Dave
advdisplay.dll isn't used anymore. it has been replaced with the lates fsuipc. check the two boxes, include multiline messages, hide single line messagesjd

advdisplay.dll isn't used anymore. it has been replaced with the lates fsuipc. check the two boxes, include multiline messages, hide single line messagesjd
Hi JD,I guess I missed the memo on this one :( So, the advdisplay dll isn't used anymore for the RC/ATC messages? I'm running RC4 on a WinXP machine with FS9. Does that apply to this particular setup also?Cheers,ScottKJMS (or thereabouts)

"...now let's get this thing on the hump - we've got some flyin' to do!" ~ Major Kong from "Dr. Stranglove"

Scott Cebula

Hi JD,I guess I missed the memo on this one :( So, the advdisplay dll isn't used anymore for the RC/ATC messages? I'm running RC4 on a WinXP machine with FS9. Does that apply to this particular setup also?Cheers,ScottKJMS (or thereabouts)
version 4.x, fs9 and fsx - no need for advdisplay.dll - use fsuipc display options (display multiline messages, hide single line messages).jd

version 4.x, fs9 and fsx - no need for advdisplay.dll - use fsuipc display options (display multiline messages, hide single line messages).jd

Thank you gentlemen! Cheers,Scott KJMS (or thereabouts)

"...now let's get this thing on the hump - we've got some flyin' to do!" ~ Major Kong from "Dr. Stranglove"

Scott Cebula