Sign in to follow this  
Guest saturno_v

Please help..I "lost" the Active Camera sounds...

Guest saturno_v

Hello FolksI hope you can help me with this.I installed my FS2004 on my new computer running Vista Premium 64 bit few months ago.Everything was running smoothly, I could not really complain.However I noticed yesterday that the Active Camera (I have version 2.1) sounds, like running steps in external view, the stress and ground turbulence sound during take-off and landing roll no longer work.I have the sound setting "on" in the Active Camera main menu and the "Play ground turbulence sound" and "Play Head Latency sound" options "on" on the Active Camera "Setup" menu.I did not have installed any additional add-on since I switched from my old XP computer (I always had the FSsound, GaugeSound and SOARRec dlls)I did check the sound subfolder on the Active Camera folder and the sound files are there....but no sound in the game...I turned off the engine of the plane on external view and during runway rollouts just to make sure....no sounds...All the volume levels on the sound menu of FS2004 are all well above 70-80% except for navigation (10%).I even re-downloaded the demo version from www.anticyclone.be (the official Active Camera web site) and installed..same problem..no additional sounds...Can someone tell me why I have this problem and a possible solution??Thanks a lot in advance!!! I posted the same message on the FlightSim forum.Regards