Sign in to follow this  
frakius

Tripplehead digital vs Analog

Hi i was wondering if getting the digital version is worth the extra hundred quid or so, did a quick search but couldnt see anything really on this . I dont play at super high resolution but of course adding a tripple head effectively gives you access to a much higher resolution, my monitors are just run of the mill TFT 17inch ones, anyway any info would be greatRegardsPaul

Hi i was wondering if getting the digital version is worth the extra hundred quid or so, did a quick search but couldnt see anything really on this . I dont play at super high resolution but of course adding a tripple head effectively gives you access to a much higher resolution, my monitors are just run of the mill TFT 17inch ones, anyway any info would be greatRegardsPaul
I use Digital only - very good product, no issues at all, but only on NVidia cards - on HD4850 I had them very often - the device is working, but the OS does not see its presence.On my LCD TV I use digital cable - the difference is big according to the D-Sub, but not huge. I cannot say if it's worth +100$ going from analog to digital

Paul- it's my understanding that the digital version of TH2Go has the capability to adjust the outer monitor views to take into account the image separation caused by the monitor bezels. For current discussions touching on this, see the next forum- "Video Cards and Drivers"- two threads: "Multiscreen" started by nandrews and "Secondary Video Card" started by Johan Dees.Alex Reid

I recently replaced my analog TH2Go with a digital one and I don't regret it. The digital picture is sharper than the analog one (specially when displayimg small fonts in gauges) and the bezel management is a great plus when flying in virtual cockpit.My experience is with 3 LCD 19 inch monitors, I don't know if a TFT will show as much a difference between digital and analog image.

Normand

Intel i7 9700K @ 4.9 GHz / Asus Prime Z390-A / 32GB DDR4 3200 MHz / MSI RTX 4080 / PSU 750 Watt / Microsoft Flight Simulator / Windows 10 Pro x64