Sign in to follow this  
Guest RET_1935

Captain Sim C-130 Experience for FSX Version #?

Guest RET_1935

Does anyone know what the current version number is for the Captain Sim C-130 Experience FSX version is?Curious if they have ever patched it or released a service pack for it?I could go to their support site but I think I'd rather do something less painful like get a root canal done on my molar teeth!

To be quite honest I've had to reconsider my attitude to Captain Sim recently. I got a new rig with a lot of HD space and I set about trying to fill it up with FS9 and all my old add-ons. I tried to install my Captain Sim birds but the activation procedure had changed. So I went to the CS site to see if I could get another copy of the download, and to my surprise, not only was my account still active, but CS's Extended Download Service had been made available to me, and I could download updated versions of all my birds free of charge!I did have some trouble with CS products in the past, and like so many others I was disappointed, but all my FS9 CS birds now function flawlessly.If you happen to have any CS products then check to see if your account is still active. You might be surprised by what you find.

Mike Beckwith