Sign in to follow this  
Guest joester

Fatal Virus

Guest joester

After many years of tweaking FS9 to perfection, it happened an undetected virus reeked total destruction. New operating systemwas installed and I am trying to locate all me saved files. Is there any one who can help me get ACTIVE CAMERA back. I have files that go back to 2004 with an old reg # but I cannot get it to register. I have e mailed the site but no joy.Joe Cooper

I am sorry for you.Can you please explain more of less what happened?Some feedback would be interesting so that I does not happen to us.Did you have an anti-virus activated? Up-to-date?Anyway, for all that relates to ActiveCamera, go to www.anticyclone.bepm me if there is anything else you needGhiom

After many years of tweaking FS9 to perfection, it happened an undetected virus reeked total destruction. New operating systemwas installed and I am trying to locate all me saved files. Is there any one who can help me get ACTIVE CAMERA back. I have files that go back to 2004 with an old reg # but I cannot get it to register. I have e mailed the site but no joy.Joe Cooper
Have you cheked the website directly?http://www.anticyclone.be/

IIRC, my key stopped working when I rebuilt my computer - somehow, I figured out it was because I'd changed the computer name. I changed it back, and it worked again. Don't know if this will help you at all, but it may be worth a shot in the absence of not hearing anything from Active Camera support.

Louise

London, UK

If you install Active camera on a new computer or reinstall the OS you will have to email anticyclone with a code that active camera will generate when you intall it.They will then send you another code to unlock the program.Previous codes wont work. Normally they are very quick in sending you a new code.RegardsRichard