Sign in to follow this  
Guest meteonal

Need to download again

Dan, that's not correct information. Anyone can buy the extended download service after the fact and it will reactivate their download links. All the original poster needs to do is buy it and he'll get his installer back.Word Not Allowed, it DOES cost us in bandwidth and maintenance of our security database when people download the installers again, that's exactly what the extended download fee covers.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Dan, that's not correct information. Anyone can buy the extended download service after the fact and it will reactivate their download links. All the original poster needs to do is buy it and he'll get his installer back.Word Not Allowed, it DOES cost us in bandwidth and maintenance of our security database when people download the installers again, that's exactly what the extended download fee covers.
Thanks for that info Ryan. I did not buy the extended download, I have backed up to cd, but one never knows what can go wrong. Its nice to know that the extended download can be bought anytime, the fee is reasonable and I understand that you need to cover your costs.

CORSAIR OBSIDIAN SERIES™ 750D FULL TOWER CASE - Intel® Core™ i7 Eight Core Processor i7-9700K (3.6GHz) 12MB Cache - Gigabyte Z390 UD: ATX, LG1151 - 32GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 3000MHz - NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2070 SUPER - 2TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA SATA-III 3.5" HDD, 6GB/s, 7200RPM, 256MB CACHE - 1TB INTEL® 760p M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD (upto 3230MB/sR | 1625MB/sW) - CORSAIR 650W TXm SERIES - CoolerMaster MasterLiquid Lite 120 High Performance Liquid Cooler

Yes, I've even implyed that if you read my post carefully. I said "hardly", which means it doesn't cost you a fortune, and I don't even think it costs you $5 but hey - that is business, and that I respect.

Hello,

I own the MD-11, B-747-400  & -800, the 737s, and the JS-4100.

How can I purchase an extended download service so I may install these aircraft in FS-Steam?

Thank you.

Eric Faber

How can I purchase an extended download service so I may install these aircraft in FS-Steam?

Not required any longer.

Simply log in to your account on our website, click View Previous Orders, download from the order page.

Kyle Rodgers

If you ask PMDG nicely they may let you d/l again.

Not required any longer.

Simply log in to your account on our website, click View Previous Orders, download from the order page.

Excellent, brother Kyle.

spacer.png