I have Saitek's X52Pro, Yoke and Rudder Pedals. I am unable to get them all together work in SD6 programing framework. If I pick some old drivers, I see all three devices and can program them, but the MFD is unoperational or I have no clock on it...The newest one from Saitek's WWW doesn't work - I cannot see Yoke at all, and manually editing my profile is a waste of timeDoes anybody have the correct list of drivers to them three + SST programing suite which will cover it all?I had it done in Vista32bit, now I will flight on Windows 7 RC 64bit - but this saitek's controller is a blocker

I would consider removing all saitek drivers and use the default ms ones. Do all your profiling in fsuipc. Unless you have to have those lcds do something.

I would consider removing all saitek drivers and use the default ms ones. Do all your profiling in fsuipc. Unless you have to have those lcds do something.
LCD is not a problem - when I install X52 only, everything is OKI um unable to program shiftstates on Saitek hardware through FSUIPC, so I have only 1/3 of previous assigments - bad...

LCD is not a problem - when I install X52 only, everything is OKI um unable to program shiftstates on Saitek hardware through FSUIPC, so I have only 1/3 of previous assigments - bad...
You can still make conditional statements in FSUIPC (if you need shift states) which means your possibilty of assigments is basically limitless. To use conditional satements requires a more advanced programming approach (which is not all that hard) just read the FSUIPC documentation.

You can still make conditional statements in FSUIPC (if you need shift states) which means your possibilty of assigments is basically limitless. To use conditional satements requires a more advanced programming approach (which is not all that hard) just read the FSUIPC documentation.
You are right, it is not that hard as it looks :)It is a shame, that saitek is unable to create good drivers and SST programing software... Working together.

You are right, it is not that hard as it looks :)It is a shame, that saitek is unable to create good drivers and SST programing software... Working together.
BartEnder,I'm not gonna disagree with you on that statement. :(

I'm not gonna disagree with you on that statement. :(
Which one? The one about FSUIPC editing INI file or the one about Saitek's driver/SST not working together?The first one - maybe You are right... But I saw more difficult programmingThe second one - I use Rpedals, X52pro and a Yoke from Saitek. Everytime I do a clean install I have to spent hour or two to get every three working... Downloading latest drivers and software from WWW does not resolve my issue anytime. I have to install new software, old drivers, then new one, new software... And everytime the result is diffrent - no MFD at all, no AP/VOR/DME info on MFD, no more programming of a Yoke is possible, no more icons on notification area... It is almost impossible to get it all work as it should be :)

the one about Saitek's driver/SST not working together?
That statement. I learned the hardway early on. The SST software has some serious issues. I never install it period. The only thing that gets is installed is the device drivers.I have A Thrustmaster Hotas Cougar, Saitek Pro Yoke with Throttle Quad, Saitek Pro Pedals, CH Pro Pedals, and an additional Saitek Throttle Quad currently installed on my system for FSX all play perfectly fine together and I have no issues. The only way to keep it that way is to not use the Saitek SST software and use FSUIPC to "program" my hardware for use with FSX.