Sign in to follow this  
GEC1876

Livery Request: ET-AML

Guest Jhansen
Hello everyone,first of all thank you very much for this awesome bird! Would be great to have the new Ethiopian MD-11F (ET-AML).Perhaps some of the talented painters could do this livery (GE Model).http://www.flugzeugbilder.de/search4.cgi?s...=reg&srng=2Thanks a lot!Best regards,Christian
Hello everyone,first of all thank you very much for this awesome bird! Would be great to have the new Ethiopian MD-11F (ET-AML).Perhaps some of the talented painters could do this livery (GE Model).http://www.flugzeugbilder.de/search4.cgi?s...=reg&srng=2Thanks a lot!Best regardsChristian
I too would love this aircraft.... thank you for posting this request, Christian.

Guest Paul_D

Me 3Paul ( Toronto ).

For FS9 or FSX?
I would prefer FS9, but i think there are also some simmers who would be glad about a FSX repaint.Would be great if you perhaps could do a FS9 version first. Batting%20Eyelashes.gifThanks a bunch!Best regards,Christian

Unfortunately, I don't know anything about FSX repainting. Have a look at one of my posts a few months ago when the paint kit first came out - I somehow managed to alter the model on my first attempt. So, I can take a look at an FS9 repaint.Is there a chance you have a close-up picture of the writing on the tail, above the registration...it's too distant for me to try to recreate. Same with the logo just in front of the 1L door.

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

That is also assuming the FS9 paint kit for the -11 comes out soon. I don't see one on the PMDG site.

That is also assuming the FS9 paint kit for the -11 comes out soon. I don't see one on the PMDG site.
Hi there,unfortunately there is still no paintkit available for FS9. :( Hope that helps for a possible repaint:http://www.flugzeugbilder.de/show.php?id=686561http://www.flugzeugbilder.de/show.php?id=686560As you can see the pictures are from a 757, but i think the writing and logo are the same on the md-11.Regards,Christian

Here's a preview, let me know what you think.
It is looking good. Would like to see more/install.

Here's one more preview....just doing some touch up work now, should be uploaded in the next day or two.image7t.jpg

Kyle,Are we running into each other everywhere or what? Destined to work together! :)Anyway, how did you create that paint without the paint kit. Shawn Fitts

I used the FSX paintkit in FS9. For some reason, my computer couldn't read all of the separate layers (e.g. doors, dirt, etc.) so I had to carefully re-add those details back in once I painted over them. A bit trickier and longer than I would have liked, but it appears to be a decent result. I'm hoping an updated paintkit or FS9-specific paint kit will be available some time, there are a few other repaints I'd like to do for the -11.

Here's a preview, let me know what you think.image5b.jpg
Hi Kyle,absolutely amazing work on that livery! what a beauty!Many thanks Best regardsChristian

Hi there,any news on the repaint? Batting%20Eyelashes.gifThanks again for your excellent work.Best regardsChristian