Sign in to follow this  
Airbus

DUBAI scenery must be great!

Hi Folks:I guess the new DUBAI scenery must be great because I can't get it :( I have been trying all day! Now I get the message "no more items in category." I must continue to have patience :( Airbus

Al Kaupa

Digital Storm purchased 8/17/2011; Win7x64: Asus P8P67 Deluxe; Intel i7 2600K@3,9 GHZ; nVidia GTX 560Ti; 8GB DDR3 1600 Corsair Dominator; Power Corsair HX 750W; Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD; 300GB WD VelociRaptor; 1TB Seagate.

Hi Folks:I guess the new DUBAI scenery must be great because I can't get it :( I have been trying all day! Now I get the message "no more items in category." I must continue to have patience :( Airbus
Yeah, I have trying for 2 days to download it,but I keep getting the message that the site is not available....Everything else downloads...Anybody been able to download it ???

I got it but it runs like a dog (on my system anyway). I normally have no problems maintaining 20+ fps and smooth flight anywhere in the world (including NYC and Flytampa's Hong Kong), but this new Dubai scenery runs around 8-9 fps (and I haven't even installed the photo real scenery (part 2)) yet. On top of that it's giving me OOM problems (which I never had before). It's been un-installed.Regards,Henry

Guest Se7en
Any link to where I could get it?Thanks
I'd like to know too.Who makes it, is it payware, freeware?

I got it but it runs like a dog (on my system anyway). I normally have no problems maintaining 20+ fps and smooth flight anywhere in the world (including NYC and Flytampa's Hong Kong), but this new Dubai scenery runs around 8-9 fps (and I haven't even installed the photo real scenery (part 2)) yet. On top of that it's giving me OOM problems (which I never had before). It's been un-installed.Regards,Henry
Thanks for this imput,Henry.....Lou

Search for "olivier BOCHU" in the file libraries.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Search for "olivier BOCHU" in the file libraries.
Thanks,Ryan,That worked for me....Lou

Guest abulaafia

just tried it out ... it s a cheap conversion of an old scenery and runs very badly on FSX. not too pretty either :(

Guest bertvankampen
just tried it out ... it s a cheap conversion of an old scenery and runs very badly on FSX. not too pretty either :(
hi All,I do agree with this statement; it doesn't show very well.; useless to download.bert

hi All,I do agree with this statement; it doesn't show very well.; useless to download.bert
Me too.......