Sign in to follow this  
Guest winardi

Cargo Capacity

Guest winardi

Hi all,First of all sorry for my bad English.I saw on the Singapore Airlines Cargo site that a Boeing 747-400 has a cargo capacity of 13 tonnes.My question is, is the 13 tonnes includes the passenger baggages? Or it has another extra of 13 tonnes of cargo capacity?Thanks!!!Regards,David

Hi all,First of all sorry for my bad English.I saw on the Singapore Airlines Cargo site that a Boeing 747-400 has a cargo capacity of 13 tonnes.My question is, is the 13 tonnes includes the passenger baggages? Or it has another extra of 13 tonnes of cargo capacity?Thanks!!!Regards,David
Hi David, not sure where you got that figure from. Capacity on the SIA 744F is 100+ tonnes don't have the exact figures but can confirm it when I get homeRob

Rob Prest

I think David is talking about the passenger version. I'm guessing what the website says is that their 747-400s can carry 13 tonnes of cargo in addition to a normal passenger + luggage load.

Guest winardi

Hi Rob, thanks for the reply.I was about to ask the passenger version of 744. And yes, you're absolutely correct that the 744F has a capacity of 110 tonnes.Sorry for not being asking clearly.Regards,David

Hi Rob, thanks for the reply.I was about to ask the passenger version of 744. And yes, you're absolutely correct that the 744F has a capacity of 110 tonnes.Sorry for not being asking clearly.Regards,David
Sorry, read the bit about Singapore airlines cargo and got a little confused :( CheersRob

Rob Prest

Guest winardi

Hi Tom,Thanks for reply and really appreciate it.Thank you!Regards,David