Hi All,OK it's not Tool Tips. Can we now report if we have Render to Texture On or Off? We are looking for a common setting by doing this one thing at a time.Thanks,
Yep, Render to Texture is ON here.

Dave Skuback - KBLM

'Cause down the shore everything's all right

Ugh! I wish I could be helpful here. Unfortunately, my hard drive crashed and I had to rebuild my computer since seeing this problem. I have no way to go back and check to see if "Render to Texture" was turned on or not.I did, however, fly last night and saw the panel flicker a total of 3 or 4 times over a 1.5 hour period. I was flying the PMDG 737-700 with ASA (on a remote machine), render to texture was on.Tom

my hard drive crashed and I had to rebuild my computerTom
How fast was your HDD going when it hit your computer? :( :( Sorry could not resist.Keep wellJannie

Regards
Jannie Roelofse

Flight1 Software Project Manager

How fast was your HDD going when it hit your computer? :( :( Sorry could not resist.Keep wellJannie
Fast enough the airbags deployed! Don't think that didn't surprise me when I woke up that morning :(

I flew for about 2 hours last night in the PMDG MD-11, as others with the flicker have mentioned flying. It was a night flight, JFK to ORD. I saw no flicker at all and I have Render to Texture on.

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired

I flew for about 2 hours last night in the PMDG MD-11, as others with the flicker have mentioned flying. It was a night flight, JFK to ORD. I saw no flicker at all and I have Render to Texture on.
After several long hauls, I tried KATL-KEWR last night with dusk textures loaded from GE Pro via ASA. The flickering occurred every several seconds and was really distracting. The odd thing was that the only area that flickered was the brow portion of the PMDG MD-11 2D instrument panel. It almost appeared, for a fraction of a second, that the brow panel was beibg deconstructed and I could see underlying parts of the main panel. The outside scenery as well as the main part of the panel never flickered. There was no flicker in the VC. I closed FS91 after a short while and tried the same route in the Digital Aviation F-100. There was very occasional flicker, but it involved the whole screen and only happened a few times for the entire ride.Almost forgot, I tried cancelling R to T during the MD-11 flight expecting an immediate CTD, which didn't occur. I think all that happened was an automatic return to the default texture set. There was no flickering. When I went back to ASA and selected the GE Pro textures with the flight still running, I did get the CTD, but well before the 75% loading point.

Dave Skuback - KBLM

'Cause down the shore everything's all right