Sign in to follow this  
01pewterz28

FS2002 Traffic Download?

Is the FS2002 Traffic available as a download? I went to the site but it only looks like the CD version is available. I'd like the downloaded version. Thanks, regards, Bob.

If by "downloadable" you mean something along the lines of a quick and easy install, then get yourself Traffic Tools and then go to www.projectai.com.P.Z.L

Hi. Thanks for the reply. I meant could I buy it, and download it from their site, rather than wait for the CD. Regards, Bob.

Guest Marvel

hiproject AI IS freeware, but you have to do some readings in order to set up stuff. I suggest you read the readme file comes with TTools and you may find this site useful http://www.grid.org/home.htmhave a nice day

Interesting site, can't see what it has to do with AI traffic though.Bob, I am a bit confused, by "FS2002 Traffic" do you just mean AI traffic or a specific product? If you just want to add AI to the sim go to Project AI from the link provided earlier and just d/l and install, it is free, might have to do some tweaking, been awhile since I installed it, but it should be up to date. This will add AI traffic to the sim. You can buy a package called MY TRAFFIC, but why pay for it, just my 2 cents.Regards, Michaelhttp://mysite.verizon.net/res052cd/mybannercva1.jpg

Best, Michael

KDFW

Guest frankcubillos

Check out the flight1.com site for Ultimate Traffic. That should do the trick for you out of the box (it will be downloadable as well).---Banners? We don't need no stinkin' banners!---Visualize FSGateway/ProjectAI sig banner here

Hi to all those who have answered this thread. I am sorry for the confusion I have caused. I was referring to is the Just Flight FS Traffic 2002 program that is referred to on the front page of Avsim. I tried to buy it and was looking for a download version rather than the CD version. Many other programs are downloadable. There is no info that says it is available as a downloadable version. Thanks to all that replied. I sent them an e-mail but have not received an answer yet. Best regards, Bob.

Guest frankcubillos

You might want to compare the features. Ultimate Traffic will be downloadable and has tons more IMOHO.---Banners? We don't need no stinkin' banners!---Visualize FSGateway/ProjectAI sig banner here

FS Traffic 2002 is a CD only my copy arrived on Friday it's quite nice :)JohnP4 2.53Ghz, ASUS P4S8X Mobo, 512Mb Ram PC2700, G4 MX 440 AGP, SB Live, Win98SE, (2) 80GM Maxtor 7200 RPM drives.

JetLine Systems Gravity GT2-Windows 10 Home Edition (64-Bit), NZXT H500 Mid-Tower, Black, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 PRO WIFI, LGA 1151, Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900K (5.0GHz Turbo) 8 Core / 16 Thread, Corsair Hydro H60 120mm Liquid Cooling, 32GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3000MHz RGB, 8GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070, GDDR6, 750 Watt Corsair RM Series Power Supply, 5.1 Channel Realtek Integrated HD Audio, Primary SSD Drive:1TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD), Secondary SSD Drive:2TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD) 4TB WD Black 7200 RPM Mechanical , SimOn Solutions 737 Professional Compact Trainer (MIP, OH). CFY 737 Max Motorized TQ Gold V3, MSFS2020, ProSim 737. 45" Samsung 4K TV.