Sign in to follow this  
Comanche

Wilco Ejets Opinions?

I was Thinking of getting Wilco Ejets for FSX. Anyone have any thoughts on it good or bad? I looks nice, but Ive had mixed feelings on some of their past stuff so im a little hesitant about this one. Id love a nice Jetblue E-jet.Rob

Guest tcable
I was Thinking of getting Wilco Ejets for FSX. Anyone have any thoughts on it good or bad? I looks nice, but Ive had mixed feelings on some of their past stuff so im a little hesitant about this one. Id love a nice Jetblue E-jet.Rob
The Ejets aren't bad, certainty not PMDG quality, but a solid B. There major only Issue I've had is importing FSX flight plans. Right now it's my choice for shorthaul (until the PMDG 737 2.0 arrives that is)Tim

The E-jets are wonderful little things. Like Tim said, not PMDG quality, but so far the best that Wilco/feelThere have put out. Just make sure that you buy the McPhat texture sets if you do end up buying the E-jets; they add so many colorful airlines from all over the world.

I heard the dynamics were far out?Is it true?Ghiom
Only the 190 if completely off. The approach speeds Wilco published after months of begging are wrong - or the flight dynamics. If you use these speeds you are near stall on approach.The 170 has an unusual high attitude on approach, but this seems to be realistic judging by the landing shots on airliners.net.It has a tendency to lift off early during rotation before the nose is up 10 degrees.But apart from that the 170 is a dream to handfly.Fluid instruments and not that hard to FPS. Search for the "Petraeus Index" here for more informantion.If you buy it, get the McPhat liveries too. The original liveries are not too exciting.Alex