Sign in to follow this  

New Cat. 3.4's and DF- 737 FMC Problems

Guest tstewart

Hi All,Just loaded the new Cat. 3.4's and had no studders and fantastic frame rates with my 9800 until I loaded my favorite plane the DF-737. When entering the FMC the frame will lock-up and crash to the desk-top with the error being ati2dvag.dll has failed. What a shame being that these new drivers looked much better than the 3.2's. I had to revert back to the old so I can still use the 737. I tried the omega's also but with the same result. I posted this in the DF forum with one response saying roll back to the 3.2's. Just wondering if anyone had the same problem? Running Win.xp

What are 'studders'? Anything to do with udders?Gavin ;-)

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Hi!For me the new Cat. 3.4 are doing fine. Nice performance and no lock-ups with the DF FMC.I'm also running WinXP but only a 9500Pro, so it might be an issue with your monster card!;-) Toby

HiRunning XP Pro and Radeon 9700, and just installed the new ATI 3.4 Cat drivers.I thought it was all fine until I checked the Dreamfleet FMC. I now get lockups with 3.4!!!Thank goodness for System Restore points - I've rolled back the drivers to the previous version and everything is back to normal.Andy