Sign in to follow this  
ehasanov1

HELP:Blurry texture!

HiI have a problems with blurry textures but not on all parts.For example I'm flying from EDDF to LDZA.At takeoff and almost whole time in cruise my textures are let say sharp god enough, if not sharp they will be sharp because texture will load quick enough)But at the border Austria-Slovenia (Alps), my textures stayed blurry. They don't refresh as I fly.Only cure is to refresh scenery (I assign TAB for this) and after that everything is cleared.What can cause that problem and how to solve this without refreshing the scenery??I'm using FSQ Austria, UT Europe, FSQ Slo&Cro, GAP1,2,3,4, ASV6Picture in attachmentMy fs9.cfg (same behaviour with TEXTURE_BANDWIDTH_MULT=400, TERRAIN_DEFAULT_RADIUS=9.500000,TERRAIN_EXTENDED_RADIUS=4.500000)[DISPLAY.Device.ATI Radeon HD 2900 PRO.0]Mode=1680x1050x32TriLinear=1[DISPLAY]RUNWAY_LIGHTS_SURFACE_SCALAR=1.2RUNWAY_LIGHTS_VASI_SCALAR=1.0RUNWAY_LIGHTS_APPROACH_SCALAR=1.0RUNWAY_LIGHTS_STROBE_SCALAR=1.5UPPER_FRAMERATE_LIMIT=30TEXTURE_BANDWIDTH_MULT=750[TERRAIN]TERRAIN_DEFAULT_RADIUS=9.000000TERRAIN_ERROR_FACTOR=100.000000TERRAIN_MIN_DEM_AREA=10.000000TERRAIN_MAX_DEM_AREA=100.000000TERRAIN_MAX_VERTEX_LEVEL=21TERRAIN_TEXTURE_SIZE_EXP=8TERRAIN_AUTOGEN_DENSITY=5TERRAIN_USE_GRADIENT_MAP=1TERRAIN_EXTENDED_TEXTURES=1TERRAIN_EXTENDED_RADIUS=9.900000TERRAIN_EXTENDED_LEVELS=4I have C2 E6750, ATI2900PRO 1Gb DDR4, 4GB DDR2, WibnXP 32bit, 2xSeagate 320GB in RAID 0)Edin

My experence has been that as my system improved, cfg tweaks were not only not needed, but often made things worse. You rig is good enough to try this. Delete your FS9 cfg.(after you back it up) start FS9 and see what happens.Bob

Bob

i5, 16 GB ram, GTX 960, FS on SSD, Windows 10 64 bit, home built works anyway.

in your cfg file, you can try the following...I have noticed an improvement on my system (8500 at 3.4, 512 8800GTS, 2 gig ddr)instead of :TEXTURE_BANDWIDTH_MULT=750Change to 100Then under that line, insert:TextureMaxLoad=10so yours should like like TEXTURE_BANDWIDTH_MULT=100TextureMaxLoad=10This all should be under Display

Hi guys.Thanks for suggestions.Now I'm in night shift, but I will try to modify cfg file tomorrow.Will report result here :( Edin

HiI tried to modify cfg as suggested.Result is almost similar, so I think that problem is with scenery texture around Slovenia Alps, because all other textures loads normally.Thanks againEdin

so yours should like like TEXTURE_BANDWIDTH_MULT=100TextureMaxLoad=10This all should be under Display
For my texture popping issue (left/right view from the 2D panel) the above change (from the default TEXTURE_BANDWIDTH_MULT=40, no TextureMaxLoad entry) eliminated it altogether.Thanks for the tip Red!

HiI tried to modify cfg as suggested.Result is almost similar, so I think that problem is with scenery texture around Slovenia Alps, because all other textures loads normally.Thanks againEdin
I agree. You might check where you got your addons from to see if they have any ideas.Bob

Bob

i5, 16 GB ram, GTX 960, FS on SSD, Windows 10 64 bit, home built works anyway.

As scenery guru Oliver Pabst wrote in an Aerosoft forum Slovenia-Croatia scenery has a problem with LC files. Maybe deactivating LC and WC could help!