Sign in to follow this  
ryanbatc

Carenado Arrow out!

Looks awesome! I'm still waiting to hear about the VC night lighting (separate switches or not)http://www.carenado.com/ecommerce/buscador...?id_producto=68

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Guest rdg

Well, there was sure many complaints on various forums about independent switch's. I hope they were listeningBob G

Well, there was sure many complaints on various forums about independent switch's. I hope they were listeningBob G
I just checked the description, and yes they do!!!! Good for them. ONLY FOR FSX. PA-28RT 201 ARROW. DEVELOPED ONLY FOR FSX. SUPPORTS SP2, ACCELERATION PACK and DX10. New FSX features: external dynamic shadows, internal dynamic shadows on VC, normal mapping, specular mapping and bloom lights

Sweet, now if only we can see a picture between dome and instrument lighting :)

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Guest rdg
Well, I think you might be pushing it, but send them an email. they can't say yes and no at the same time :-)Bob

Looking good, although I'm slightly disappointed the panel is the same as their Mooney. The Carenado guys seem to spare time on their panels and avionics. And editing the panel is out of the question too with the 3D knobs (I assume the radio knods are 3D). Never thought I'd say this, but I'm not going to rush to get this one.

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS

Guest rdg
Looking good, although I'm slightly disappointed the panel is the same as their Mooney. The Carenado guys seem to spare time on their panels and avionics. And editing the panel is out of the question too with the 3D knobs (I assume the radio knods are 3D). Never thought I'd say this, but I'm not going to rush to get this one.
Geez, I wasnt even paying attention. Is it really the same? Everything is the same?Bob

Hardly looks like a Mooney to me..

Bert

Guest rdg

Lets see... It has an altimeter.... It has a .... whatchamacallit....... and one of those thingies

Just posted some shots in the screenshot library of the cockpit at night with the dome light off.Rob

Hardly looks like a Mooney to me..
Ofcourse it doesn't look like a Mooney. Your shot shows a very good recreation of a typical Piper panel. The model and the bitmap look fantastic. With the word 'panel' I was actually referring to the radio's. These are exactly the same, it even has the GPS 500 on the copilots side as in the Mooney. The same goes for the Cessna U206G; the same radio's (apart from the GPS).

Cheers, Bert

Ofcourse it doesn't look like a Mooney. Your shot shows a very good recreation of a typical Piper panel. The model and the bitmap look fantastic. With the word 'panel' I was actually referring to the radio's. These are exactly the same, it even has the GPS 500 on the copilots side as in the Mooney. The same goes for the Cessna U206G; the same radio's (apart from the GPS).
OK... panel=radio stack, I understand.

Bert

Guest rdg
You are right about that. Sorry, when you said panel well.... Actually at first glance it does resemble. The question is, does it look like an Arrow Panel?Bob

You are right about that. Sorry, when you said panel well.... Actually at first glance it does resemble. The question is, does it look like an Arrow Panel?Bob
Oh yes, you can find a radio stack (that's what it's called, thanks Bert :() like this in an Arrow. Just browse the aircraft for sale sites like controller.com or aso.com to compare :(

Cheers, Bert

Can anyone get the strobe lights (anti-coll) lights to work in the Arrow? The rocker switch has no effect on my installation....

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |