Sign in to follow this  
C09G

Fsbuild won't show on PMDG 747 FMC

So I've got FsBuild recently, I did a route from KLAX to KSFO and I click export to "PMDG 737/747"When I've started up FSX and everything set, I look at the FMC and no legs were shown.How do I make FsBuild to upload my flight plans onto the PMDG FMC?-Vincent

I try to export my flight plan and got this error. I'm using the PMDG 747ERR -Unable to create 737NG FMC file Did I export it wrong? or Export directories is set to some place?-Vincent

Check out your path to FSX in the FSBuild Options page, Export Directories Tab. After browsing to FSX be sure to return to the Settings tab and save the configuration. Close FSB and restart it so any new values take effect. Load or create a plan in FSB and then go into Export and make sure you have as you said checked the PMDG 737/747.If you still get that error message on export then check the following:Go into your FSX folder and look for a PMDG folder. Under your PMDG folder there should be a FLIGHTPLANS folder.If you are running under Vista, then you might have a problem with user access permissions. On your shortcut to FSB set the property (advanced) to Run As Administrator.

Thank you so much! Now I got my flight plan loaded up.-Thread Closed--Vincent

Guest FLYHIGH101

when i do this in the pmdg 747 i get an error saying i cant export this because i think the files in the pmdg 747 flight plan folder is rt2 files while the file fsbuild is trying to export is rte files i already checked the export directories and i set the path to pmdg/flightplan folder it still has an error i am using fsx in windows XP please HELP ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!