Sign in to follow this  
2dogtripper

flight plans

Lately I've found that RC is not picking up one of the airports of the flight plan. The plans are fine in FSC and FS9 but RC misses one of either the initial or final airport. Anyone else have this trouble? Using FS9, Flightsim Commander, FSBuild, Vroute....etc.

Have you done from within RC a scenery rebuild? Have you recently added any scenery that might have covered up airport data?Are these specific airports or many within a region, etc.

Lately I've found that RC is not picking up one of the airports of the flight plan. The plans are fine in FSC and FS9 but RC misses one of either the initial or final airport. Anyone else have this trouble? Using FS9, Flightsim Commander, FSBuild, Vroute....etc.

Have you done from within RC a scenery rebuild? Have you recently added any scenery that might have covered up airport data?Are these specific airports or many within a region, etc.
if rc doesn't see it, that means makerwys (the program behind the rc scenery database rebuild) didn't see it. if makerwys didn't see it, usually means the scenery.cfg is a little screwy, or the in the scenery cfg there is a .bgl file that is wiping out a previously define airport.look in the r5.csv file in the fs root directory. open it with notepad. look for the missing airport. if there isn't an entry for your airport, then start looking at the scenery.cfg.jd

Silly me. I installed a new scenery for a Polish airport and had forgotten to run RC scenery rebuild :( That's solved the problem :(

Silly me. I installed a new scenery for a Polish airport and had forgotten to run RC scenery rebuild :( That's solved the problem :(
and the airport that wasn't working was in the new scenery?jd