Sign in to follow this  

WInds/Flight Planning question....

Hi, Just curious if anybody knew of a site that would provide all your basic fligth planning information regarding weather (free) on the net. Or, can you get it directly from FS2002? I know I have seen this subject mentioned many times in the flight sim sites, just never messed with it in the sim much before. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance,regards,Max

Guest paulri

Here is what I use, do all my sim flying in the US.Works great for me--winds aloft are especially valuable. And in case anyone is wondering, I use the default FS2002 weather including winds aloft in the sim, and it works just fine (I do have Chris' clouds though--thanks Chris). These are US Gov't pages and the info is real. http://aviationweather.gov/awc/aviation_weather_center.htmlHTH,Paul

Thanks David. regards,Max