Sign in to follow this  
kfreire

ATC Airline callsign problem with PMDG MD-11 and 747

Hi there:I decided to post this here for anyone that's been having problem with FS ATC not mentioning the airline callsign when using a PMDG aircraft.I've notice that on the aircraft.CFG file, the "atc_airline=callsign" the callsign is in CAPITAL letters , thus ATC being unable to recognize it. Just replace the capital for lower case letters, exemple: atc_airline=SWISSAIR to atc_airline=SwissairProbably most of you already know this but just in case someone else (like me) is having problems.Thanks. :( kfreire.

Hi there:I decided to post this here for anyone that's been having problem with FS ATC not mentioning the airline callsign when using a PMDG aircraft.I've notice that on the aircraft.CFG file, the "atc_airline=callsign" the callsign is in CAPITAL letters , thus ATC being unable to recognize it. Just replace the capital for lower case letters, exemple: atc_airline=SWISSAIR to atc_airline=SwissairProbably most of you already know this but just in case someone else (like me) is having problems.Thanks. :( kfreire.
You need Aditboicepack from www.editvoicepack.comThis because FS does not have the actual sound files for all the callsigns.So download and install (for free) and your all set :)Leo

So download and install (for free) and your all set :)
Unless you're using fsx -- "A Flight Simulator X compatible version is currently being developed". :( Cheers,Brian

Brian747-500x105-Avsim.jpg

You need Aditboicepack from www.editvoicepack.comThis because FS does not have the actual sound files for all the callsigns.So download and install (for free) and your all set :)Leo
Hi Leo:I don't even need editvoicepack, like I said above once I changed the SWISSAIR for Swissair in the cfg file , ATC recognized the callsign.Kaue Freire. :(