Sign in to follow this  
Cuddly1956

FS9 744 cd

Hi, does anyone know if the fs9 747 cd on amazon/aerosoft also contains the 747 Freighter version as I haven't seen a seperate cd for the 747F ?Also think I saw the 737 800/900 addon on cd works as a stand alone version. IE doesn't need the 600/700 version installed first - could anyone confirm this too?John Ellison

Guest ironhorsmn
Hi, does anyone know if the fs9 747 cd on amazon/aerosoft also contains the 747 Freighter version as I haven't seen a seperate cd for the 747F ?Also think I saw the 737 800/900 addon on cd works as a stand alone version. IE doesn't need the 600/700 version installed first - could anyone confirm this too?John Ellison
I have the Queen in FS9 Version that I purchased from AeroSoft. There is no Freighter version on here. They have a lot of liveries and all three engine variants. As near as I can tell you have to buy direct from PMDG now as Aerosoft no longer carries the FS9 version. I did have a looksee at their website, and it would appear that the FSX version of the Queen does include both the Freighter and Pax version. I'm not sure what you mean by the 737 works as a stand alone version. They all work within either FS9 or FSX.Hope this helps,John

It does help John, thanks.By standalone I was meaning 800/900 without having to have the 600/700 as well.John E

Guest ironhorsmn

I'm not sure about the 737 line, as I only fly the 747. I am thinking about the 737s and the MD-11, but that is a lot of expense and learning for this old codger. If you want the 747, I highly recomend the Pax version. It is one great airplane.John