Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

Welcome to the New X-Plane forums!

Welcome to the new X-Plane Category and the General X-Plane forum. As you will see from the category listing, we have three forums currently; the General forum, the Scenery Design forum and the Aircraft Design forum. We will add to these as time goes on and your suggestions are submitted. We hope you enjoy the new forum area, and please let us know how we can improve this area for you.

Good to see it on it's own....I have thoughts, that it might become much more popular than in the past. :( L.Adamson

Good to see it on it's own....I have thoughts, that it might become much more popular than in the past. :( L.Adamson
Larry, I certainly hope so. I can't count the number of times that we have opened and closed X-plane related forums here. Any suggestions on expanding the forum coverage / specifics would be appreciated too.
Thanks Tom!
In that enthusiastic message, I think I saw a fleeting raising of the hand to volunteer to moderate it, didn't I??? :(

In that enthusiastic message, I think I saw a fleeting raising of the hand to volunteer to moderate it, didn't I??? :(Yes sir!

Glad this has shown up. I think XP has a way to go yet to win people over, but the addition of this forum can only be a help in that.Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Guest JimC1702

Great! Glad to see a dedicated X-Plane forum here. I installed 9.22 a couple of weeks ago and have been enjoying it. It's a very viable flight simulator and if it had the kind of 3rd party support that MSFS has, it would be great.Thanks Avsim!Jim