Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pheebster

ASA B394: Every flight plan import results in a "Not Responding" error

Guest Pheebster

Dear Hifisim,I am very pleased with your software but unfortunately since yesterday I experience major problems with ASA. :( Everytime I try to import a FSX flight plan ASA will stop working. In the title bar of ASA the worisome error of "Not Responding" is displayed. I have reinstalled ASA allready two times, but with no improvement. :( The import of flight plans worked very well before where it normally took about 20 to 30 seconds to display the weather report. Next to the major flight import error I also experience very slow responses from ASA when using the map. This evening it lasted 2min+ to see the map at all when changing from station to station. Is this also related to the flight plan error? :( Could you please provide a solution so my ASA works as expected again?Thanks!Edwin

Hi,Please send me a plan that does not work now and I'll try with my B394. jim(AT)hifisim.comYou can go back to B355 if you wish.Thanks,

Guest Pheebster
Hi,Please send me a plan that does not work now and I'll try with my B394. jim(AT)hifisim.comYou can go back to B355 if you wish.Thanks,
Hi Jim, yesterday evening I gave de-installation another go followed by going into the registry with Regedit to manually look for and delete all registry entries relating to ASA. Next to this clean up I manually removed all files and folders relating to ASA in de 'roaming' directory, 'program files' directory and also (not quite sure anymore...) the FSX main directory. Apparantly these files, directories and register entries were not automaticly removed during the de-installation of ASA.After a reboot I installed ASA once more. This time I noticed that ASA was considerable faster and that (not as quick as I was used too) the flight plan from EHAM-HUEN (including SIDS & STARS from cycle 0902 via FSBuild) was processed after a wait of 45sec to 60sec. Previous to the manual removal of reg entries, files and folders this flight plan resulted in "Not Responding" errors.I will send you a plan this evening, but will do this after some more testing first. Maybe the problems have been resolved, as during today a complete defragmentation of my drive has been performed.Keep you updated of progress.Brgds,Edwin