Sign in to follow this  
B777ER

Airbus Vol. 2 question

Question, with the latest service packs of the Wilco Airbus Vol.2 aircraft, how is it on the frame rate? As well, with a subscription to Navigraph, are there available updates to the AIRAC or no? Thanks.

Eric 

Question, with the latest service packs of the Wilco Airbus Vol.2 aircraft, how is it on the frame rate? As well, with a subscription to Navigraph, are there available updates to the AIRAC or no? Thanks.
bump :(

Eric 

The Nav Data is old and the frames are about the same as Vol 1 (a bit harder than the PMDG 747 lets say).

Really? The frames are fine on mine and just updated the AIRAC to 0903 yesterday.Just did EDDF-CYYZ in the 340-600 on the weekend, No hiccups no problem.Cheers

Clarke Kruger - CYEG 

Where do you get the updated AIRAC's from, Navigraph site?

Eric 

Where do you get the updated AIRAC's from, Navigraph site?
Affirm

Clarke Kruger - CYEG 

Which one are we to use on the navigraph site??
as richard stated all BUT TWO feelThere aircraft use the same database (the CRJ has it's own, the caravan has no FMC). there were some reports of new database caused CTDs. others, such as Geddy_2112, have no issue(s).--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

For the record, I run in the VC so yes it is slightly harder on frames than the PMDG 747F VC. It's not night and day mind you but it is one of the harder birds on frame rates IMO and I own most of the top quality payware birds.Let me put it this way. When I want to torture FS9 and get a lowest frame rate count at a new addon airport I load the wilco Airbus to test it, because I know I will get better frames with anything else after that.