Sign in to follow this  
Jones

New System and FSX crashes when trying to load the MD-11

I have spent the last 3 to 4 days trying to get my new system up and running seems to be going well but the MD-11 is not loading when i select it in th eaircraft meu I have SP 1and 2 for FSX and C++ 08 and 05 sp1 for both but doent wanna load it it just crashes fs everytime i try to do i i reinstalled th emd-11 and still am not geting it to work. I need Help FS by default sets all setings to high i have tried out a few things and set then back to get it to load does the bloom lighting have to be checked to use the md-11 its not by default, just wanna make sure thats not it.Specs:ECS 780GM-A AM2, AMD Athlon x2 5400+ 2.8 Ghz Dual Core Black Edition CPU,ATI X1650 512MB PCIe Video 2GB DDR2 Kingston 33 RAM, Windows XP Pro 64 edition With SP1 (however it shows SP2 under system properties and windows update downloaded SP1 and installed it)I am sort of afriad to reinstall FSX since its have the stupid keycode thing but is that has to be dont i am going to reinstall the whole operating system as well since i have not activated windows just yet for these reasons.Edit: I did the update for it and it still seems to not wanna run it.I also should not my AV software is Bit Defender as well if that helpsThank YouEric JonesUSA1045

Does Anyone Have Any Ideads At All?

I assume FSX runs okay with any default airplanes, and if I understood you correctly you said the MD11 is not the default aircraft, which is good. The only option that needs to be selected for proper operation is advanced animations.The first time you run the MD11, you should get a series of dialog boxes asking to approve the trust policy. If this is not happening then you probably have a problem with your fsx dll, which is described here: http://ops.precisionmanuals.com/wiki/FSX_Trust_DLL_Policy or here: http://ops.precisionmanuals.com/wiki/How_t...SX_DLL.XML_FileHope this helps

Dan Downs KCRP

You sume correctly i was refering to the md-11 however if the compatibility was the issue how do i change it to excepting the sofware since i have already seen them then the sim crashes if any are not approved will they be able to be changed to get it to work?Thank YouEric Jones

I Reinstalled everything to fix it and seems to work fine for now, still dont know what it was that was keeping it from running.Thank YouEric Jones