Sign in to follow this  
Guest rdg

Nvidia Beta Release Drivers Available

Guest rdg

Nvidia released new beta driver,182.46 with following changes ChangeLog: This is a Beta driver for GeForce 6, 7, 8, 9, and 200-series desktop GPUs. New in Release 182.46: Optimized single GPU and SLI support for upcoming PC games.Numerous bug fixes. Refer to the release documentation notes.Users without US English operating systems can select their language and download the International driver New in Release 182 Drivers: Boosts performance in several 3D applications. The following are examples of improvements measured with Release 182 WHQL drivers vs. Release 181.22 WHQL drivers (results will vary depending on your GPU, system configuration, and game settings): Up to 8% performance increase in Fallout 3 at high resolution and AA. Up to 10% performance increase in F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin.Up to 9% performance increase in Half-Life 2 at high resolution with AA. Up to 11% performance increase in Left 4 Dead at high resolution with AA. Up to 10% performance increase in Race Driver: GRID at high resolution and AA.Includes full support for OpenGL 3.0 on GeForce 8-series, 9-series, and 200-series GPUs.Automatically installs the new PhysX System Software version 9.09.0203.Existing Support: Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel X58-based motherboards.Supports NVIDIA SLI Multi-monitor support, giving you the ability to use two monitors with your GeForce graphics cards in SLI mode. Learn more here.Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on a dedicated GeForce graphics card. Use one card for graphics and dedicate a different card for PhysX processing for game-changing physical effects. Learn more here. Note: GPU PhysX is supported on all GeForce 8-series, 9-series and 200-series GPUs with a minimum of 256MB dedicated graphics memory. Supports GeForce Plus Power Pack #2. Download these free PhysX and CUDA applications now!Supports CUDA. Supports GPU overclocking and temperature monitoring by installing NVIDIA System Tools software. Release note: http://us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/182....lease_Notes.pdf Download: http://www.nvidia.com/Download/Find.aspx?lang=en-us

Nvidia released new beta driver,182.46 with following changes Just loaded them about an hour ago and I believe they did give me a bit extra perfomance. At any rate they workfine.Craig

Hello,"Automatically installs the new PhysX System Software version 9.09.0203"I wonder if the 6 and 7 series support PhysX?I tried the 182.06 and after installation a popup told me that the sofware was incompatible with my hardware ...I run a 6 and 7 serie.Thanks

Emile EBBR Z590 Aorus Elite, i9-11900K 3.5Ghz Nvidia RTX 3060, 16 GB Mem, SSD 1Tera + other HDDs, Dual Boot . Win11 Pro X64

Guest rdg

I have been running now for a day or so and they are better than the 08's. I had CTD's occasionally, but none since installing these. They seem to be a little more stable. Still get some stutters though.Bob

Guest jaskanFactor

I have tireds this beta driver, and gave me lots of black screen issues.I have gone back to older driver, this one is not ready yet

Guest dakrisht
I have tireds this beta driver, and gave me lots of black screen issues.I have gone back to older driver, this one is not ready yet
I'm using the 180.48 drivers for my GeForce 9800 GTX --- should I upgrade to these Beta drivers?Anyone experience notable performance gains for FSX with these compared to "acclaimed" 180.48?-Da