Sign in to follow this  
Rickie Welsh

pmdg 737

hi simmers, this is not speculation on my part, but just a piece of info you should be made aware of. aerosoft, as you will know, are authorised by pmdg to distribute their products. recently i mentioned and bought the book distributed by aerosoft - pmdg 737 you have control- which is a good read, but on back cover is an aerosoft advert for the pmdg 747-400x and the md11 and on the bottom of the page states CRJ and BAE146 coming in 2009. most of you will know who made these aircraft previously, so why are aerosoft mentioning these aircraft. do they know something we dont. a bit of head scratching is needed. richard welsh.

Guest jlm

now that's what I call a 'heads up', looks like the cat might be out of the bag, either one of those and PMDG are on a winner as far as i'm concerned.john

and on the bottom of the page states CRJ and BAE146 coming in 2009. most of you will know who made these aircraft previously, so why are aerosoft mentioning these aircraft. do they know something we dont. a bit of head scratching is needed. richard welsh.
:( I have already said the secret plane is an AVRO/BAE ARJ 146:http://forums1.avsim.net/index.php?s=&...t&p=1555806

:D...If the secret plane is an BAE146 I will be very very happy...I love this airplane..Thanks for the information!Carlos Domingos

Guest fencer88
:D...If the secret plane is an BAE146 I will be very very happy...I love this airplane..Thanks for the information!Carlos Domingos
According to one web source :146-300 - : max takeoff 44,225kg (97,500lb).A little over what was mentioned by Tabs in another post !It's OK with me. I would prefer a CRJ !Bruno

hi simmers, this is not speculation on my part, but just a piece of info you should be made aware of. aerosoft, as you will know, are authorised by pmdg to distribute their products. recently i mentioned and bought the book distributed by aerosoft - pmdg 737 you have control- which is a good read, but on back cover is an aerosoft advert for the pmdg 747-400x and the md11 and on the bottom of the page states CRJ and BAE146 coming in 2009. most of you will know who made these aircraft previously, so why are aerosoft mentioning these aircraft. do they know something we dont. a bit of head scratching is needed. richard welsh.
I hate to spoil your fun but I wouldn't read anything into that. Firstly, Aerosoft are a publisher who take software from a wide number of sources. Secondly, it takes a few months after being available for d/load for PMDG products to be available on Aerosoft media. So, if Aerosoft are at the stage of promoting the CRJ and BAe146 as coming soon, I would guess they are not from PMDG. Just my two cents worth. :( Iain Smith