Sign in to follow this  
Guest pete1_leeds

Upcoming Releases

Guest pete1_leeds

Seems as though there are quite a few decent releases due "shortly", though exactly how long "shortly" is a moot point on most forums.As we have no fs11 to look forward to and debate, all eyes are looking to the 3rd partiesthought it would be nice if people could give some input on upcoming releases that i/others might not know about...a few that i am aware are due "soon"...Airsimmer A320 PMDG 737NGXPMDG - The secret plane due imminently but wont give word as to what it isFTX - America Series GEX - EuropeFEXv2RegardsPete

Guest pete1_leeds

FEX FS9 version

That PMDG secret has been let out....its going to be a fsx J41 Jetstream. Makes sense considering Mr. Randazzo flew the type in RL for United Express.I'm looking forward to it, the closest commuter prop with similar detail and quality is only one: the Flight1 ATR 72-500.I was hoping for a CRJ , but this will do. It will be fun to have PMDG quality for short hops. Not sure if its going to be a PMDG express or the full blown PMDG by the book experience, but alas, it's great news for the short haul fanatics.

Makes sense considering Mr. Randazzo flew the type in RL for United Express.
You had better hope that the model flies better than he did in RL. Flew with him when he was PIC from KIAD to KCHO once. I had just come in from Australia or Japan or some place, and what a flight that was. Kind of woke me up, if you know what I mean. Long story that I will someday include in my book. :(

You had better hope that the model flies better than he did in RL. Flew with him when he was PIC from KIAD to KCHO once. I had just come in from Australia or Japan or some place, and what a flight that was. Kind of woke me up, if you know what I mean. Long story that I will someday include in my book. :(
Now THAT is what I call a teaser!!!! :(

Aerosoft Antarctica. That's the big one for me. I'm sure there are lots of guys who want another 737 or 747, and if they're happy I'm happy, but I want add-ons with more imagination. Stuff like the Things-To-Come Lunar Pilot scenery for FS9. That was great fun!http://secure.simmarket.com/things-to-come-lunar-pilot.phtml (But if you ask me, the price is nuts.)Also want the Orbx PNW. (I can't imagine anyone doesn't.)

Guest Stan V

A2A Simulations (formerly Shockwave Simulations) has several quality aircraft in their pipeline, most of which are WW2 era warbirds: (1) a Piper J-3 Cub with Accusim, (2) new North American P-51D and H models with Accusim and (3) a new Focke Wulf 190. They have also announced they are going to market the Milviz Chance Vought F4U Corsair model under their own banner.There is a wonderful looking, highly detailed Consolidated PBY Catalina also in the works from Aerosoft - unofficial previews can be seen over at the SOH Forum in a thread titled "Meow".Finally WarbirdSim reportedly is in the last stages of test on the FSX versions of their beautiful early models (P-51B and P-51C) of the P-51 Mustang.If you like WW2 aircraft, the FSX future looks bright indeed.Stan V.

Guest pete1_leeds

sorry meant REXv2 not FEXv2 in my original post

Some addons that I am awaiting are.Tongass Fjords X Ultimate Traffic 2FSDreamteam Las Vegas

Aerosoft have been developing a 'Gliders' package for some time now and I believe this is nearing a release.I've seen a preview of some of this and it looks very good, seems to have very good spin emulation and the cockpits are very 'clickable', with things like the DV panel opening and the mike boom being adjustable. This is just the sort of add-on which will show off the superior air mass modeling of FSX, so I'm certainly looking forward to it.Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

What i want now is the Airsimmer A320, FTX Europe and UTX South America (which i doubt will ever be released :( ).

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

Personally I am eagerly awaiting the Realair Beechcraft Duke. As for scenery, the Channel Islands package by Earthsimulations looks promising! Photoreal scenery at its best :(

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS