Sign in to follow this  
Guest pete1_leeds

Upcoming Releases

Eaglesoft CitationXAlphasim C-17 GlobemasterPMDG 737NGAnd I'd love to see someone do a quality BeechjetHawker 850XP :(

DoDosim Jetranger for FSX needs to be on the list. Its imminent.
I'm waiting for their Huey myself!Also the Nemeth MD500DTongassXand the A2A F-4 Phantom

Best, Michael

KDFW

Eaglesoft CitationXAlphasim C-17 GlobemasterPMDG 737NGAnd I'd love to see someone do a quality BeechjetHawker 850XP :(
I am wondering the ESDG's Citation will be released in light of the recent change by Cessna regarding copyright protection. Hope so - been waiting quite some time for it :( ..........I second the Hawker 800XP and would also love a well done Lear 45XP or a 60.

Regards, Kendall

I very excited about the following releases in no particular order of importance:AES 2.0 GEX EuropeUltimate Traffic IIPMDG NG 2.0Aerosoft's Mega Airport Schiphol EHAMRC 5My install will feel much more complete. :( I will finally be back to all the addons that I used to have in FS9. :( I really have missed the NG and AES.

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Personally I am eagerly awaiting the Realair Beechcraft Duke. :(
Ditto :)Also, what is RC5?

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I am wondering the ESDG's Citation will be released in light of the recent change by Cessna regarding copyright protection. Hope so - been waiting quite some time for it :( ..........I second the Hawker 800XP and would also love a well done Lear 45XP or a 60.
Why wonder? We said we would release CX2.0 for FS9 and CX2.0 for FSX along with our FS9/FSX CJ1+ and FS9/FSX Citation XLS. We are quite aware of Cessna Policy and are moving forward on all fronts :(

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

That's a relief to know Ron,Thanks............Now about that Beechjet Hawker 800XP????????????....Haha j/k

Why wonder? We said we would release CX2.0 for FS9 and CX2.0 for FSX along with our FS9/FSX CJ1+ and FS9/FSX Citation XLS. We are quite aware of Cessna Policy and are moving forward on all fronts :(
Because I have nothing better to do than read the forums and fret :( particularily about Cessna's recent change in policy and was curious if this had affected ESDG plans. I was hoping you'd drop by with a response and am very glad you're moving forward. Thanks for setting things straight Ron......now how'bout doing that nice Lear? :( B)

Regards, Kendall

Because I have nothing better to do than read the forums and fret :( particularily about Cessna's recent change in policy and was curious if this had affected ESDG plans. I was hoping you'd drop by with a response and am very glad you're moving forward. Thanks for setting things straight Ron......now how'bout doing that nice Lear? :( B)
Thanks guys. Yes the Cessna decision affects all devs and users but that's life.Ha ha, we would love to do more about Hawkers and Lears but alas we have full plates with current crop :(

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Thanks guys. Yes the Cessna decision affects all devs and users but that's life.Ha ha, we would love to do more about Hawkers and Lears but alas we have full plates with current crop :(
Actually.... it's Textron's decision, (Cessna's parent company) not Cessna's.Jim

double post...
I must have been flying around with my brain up and locked...but what was Cessna's decision re copyright that will effect flight sims??? I hadn't heard anything about it...thanks

Guest kevopat

My #1 eagerly awaited aircraft is the B200 King Air. :(