Sign in to follow this  
Guest 77L

WOAI FPs

Guest H_Kev55

Re-install one of the bigger airlines then check to see if they show up.Also, you must remember to be at the airport at the time the a/c are there.Usually early morning is best, just like in real life, most long hauls leave early.Use 'scanAFD' to see if you have duplicate AFCADs which may be causing a conflict.In my experience, if I install more than 5 packages at a time I get errors. If nothing else works, delete everything and reinstall just a few at a time.Hundreds of us are using WoAI with no problems so I'm sure we can help you get this sorted out.

Guest 77L
Re-install one of the bigger airlines then check to see if they show up.Also, you must remember to be at the airport at the time the a/c are there.Usually early morning is best, just like in real life, most long hauls leave early.Use 'scanAFD' to see if you have duplicate AFCADs which may be causing a conflict.In my experience, if I install more than 5 packages at a time I get errors. If nothing else works, delete everything and reinstall just a few at a time.Hundreds of us are using WoAI with no problems so I'm sure we can help you get this sorted out.
H_Kev55, I have tried the early morning and still just a few. I know from observing SEA-TAC how many AC are on the ground and I am not getting anything close to that, even on domestic flights. What really is frustrating is that I know there are many WoAI users out there who are not experiencing problems. So I will find and use scanAFD and will also uninstall the reinstall just a few airlines. Thanks for the help, will let you know what happens.77L

Guest 77L
H_Kev55, I used scanAFD and found no duplicate AFCADs. Then installed a few traffic files, the US domestic is not quit a heavy as one would see at SEA, SFO, LAS. However, the international flights look about right. So I guess if I really have to, I can tweak the US domestic files a little. To all who have helped, Thank You very much. :( 77L