Sign in to follow this  
Guest 77L

WOAI FPs

Guest 77L

Hi All, I lost my custom made flight plan so I am installing WOAI. I have noticed that WOAI has a separate traffic file for each flight plan, unlike PAI which installs the FPs into one traffic file. Question: Do you leave them separate (which FS9 says more than one FP may cause conflicts) or do you manually integrate them along? How do you all make it work without problems? :( Thanks,77L

Leave them separate. FS9 works fine with dozens of FP BGL files.Hope this helps,

Guest 77L
Leave them separate. FS9 works fine with dozens of FP BGL files.Hope this helps,
Thanks. I will give it a shot. And YES this helps quite a bit.Thanks again.77L

Guest 77L
HELP!!! I have left the FP's separate (150 in all) and I only get 12 ac from 5 airlines at SEA, SFO, LAX, BOS ect.... The ACFADs allow for a large number of gates, so that is not the problem. The Airlines I see are Hughes Airwest (5), American (1), Continental (1), Delta (1) and Horizion (4). No Alaska, Northwest, Sun Country, JetBlue, Southwest, Frontier and Gen Aviation. How can I see all my traffic? Do I have to many FP's in the scenery folder? Do I really need to consolidate my FP's into one traffic file? Please Help.Thanks,77L

Hi,No, you can have as many as you like. Some people have hundreds too.First, go to Options/Settings/Traffic and make sure the slider is at 100%, with GA and Airline traffic checked. This slider might be in Options/Settings/ATC - I can't remember.Hope this helps,

Guest 77L
Hi,No, you can have as many as you like. Some people have hundreds too.First, go to Options/Settings/Traffic and make sure the slider is at 100%, with GA and Airline traffic checked. This slider might be in Options/Settings/ATC - I can't remember.Hope this helps,
Hi, I have checked my sliders and the Traffic slider is at 100% -GA and Airline Traffic. My dynamic scenery slider in the display option is set to extremely dense. I still get 10-15 aircraft moslty Hughes Airwest, the rest are from 4 other airlines. I even deleted my Hughes traffic thinking maybe it was causing conflicts, not the case. Without Hughes, I only have 5-8 ac on the ground, the airport is deserted!!! Did you install all the flight plans all at once, or did you install them one at a time?Thanks,77L

Hi, I have checked my sliders and the Traffic slider is at 100% -GA and Airline Traffic. My dynamic scenery slider in the display option is set to extremely dense. I still get 10-15 aircraft moslty Hughes Airwest, the rest are from 4 other airlines. I even deleted my Hughes traffic thinking maybe it was causing conflicts, not the case. Without Hughes, I only have 5-8 ac on the ground, the airport is deserted!!! Did you install all the flight plans all at once, or did you install them one at a time?Thanks,77L
Did you install the complete packages ? or just the flightplans ?When installing , do you use the WOAI installer ? If so, in which mode do you use it ? Manual or Automatic installation ?Please describe the steps you are taking so we can investigate deeper what is happeningKind regards,Tom van der HorstWorld-of-AIwww.world-of-ai.com

Guest 77L
Did you install the complete packages ? or just the flightplans ?When installing , do you use the WOAI installer ? If so, in which mode do you use it ? Manual or Automatic installation ?Please describe the steps you are taking so we can investigate deeper what is happeningKind regards,Tom van der HorstWorld-of-AIwww.world-of-ai.com
Tom, I installed the completed packages using the WOAI installer in automatic mode. I selected all 150 packages and installed them in one sitting, not separately (one at a time). Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.Thanks,77L

Tom, I installed the completed packages using the WOAI installer in automatic mode. I selected all 150 packages and installed them in one sitting, not separately (one at a time). Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.Thanks,77L
Next step,Did you also install afcads for these airports ?Default afcads are often limited in the number of parking spots ( example EHAM has 20 in FS, and 200 in real life).Please keep in mind that our packages have the aircraft flying as the real airline schedule does.On our website you can check which airline visits which airport.Kind regards,Tom van der HorstWorld-of-AIwww.world-of-ai.com

Guest 77L
Next step,Did you also install afcads for these airports ?Default afcads are often limited in the number of parking spots ( example EHAM has 20 in FS, and 200 in real life).Please keep in mind that our packages have the aircraft flying as the real airline schedule does.On our website you can check which airline visits which airport.Kind regards,Tom van der HorstWorld-of-AIwww.world-of-ai.com
Tom, es I have installed the AFCADs for the airports I am using. I have gone to flytampa KSFO, KSEA, KMIA and get only a few AI AC. Will I need to , using Ttools, decompile and then recompile the traffic files. I have my FPS slider set to 25, my system ran PAI at 100% traffic with no problems... but I like the continuous updates and better models of WOAI. Thanks,77L

Guest 77L
Tom,es I have installed the AFCADs for the airports I am using. I have gone to flytampa KSFO, KSEA, KMIA and get only a few AI AC. Will I need to , using Ttools, decompile and then recompile the traffic files. I have my FPS slider set to 25, my system ran PAI at 100% traffic with no problems... but I like the continuous updates and better models of WOAI. Thanks,77L
K, what do I have to do to get my traffic level up to something where my airports are not vacant. I really do no want to re-install PAI because there is simply too kmuch traffic. Thanks,77L

In order to get to the bottom of this I'd like you to do a scan of your FS with ACA2005 to be found here :http://aifs.pvdveen.net/download.htmI'd like to know if there are any errors in the seup you currently have.Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, sometimes real life gets in the way of the hobbyTom vd HorstWorld-of-AIwww.world-of-ai.com

Guest 77L
In order to get to the bottom of this I'd like you to do a scan of your FS with ACA2005 to be found here :http://aifs.pvdveen.net/download.htmI'd like to know if there are any errors in the seup you currently have.Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, sometimes real life gets in the way of the hobbyTom vd HorstWorld-of-AIwww.world-of-ai.com
Tom, I am so sorry for not get back with you before now, but I had some personal issues that had taken me away for a while. I ran the ACA2005 program and the only problem is that the Northwest ac files were missing the DC9-50. I corrected this, but still very limited traffic, nothing even close to real life. The strange thing is thatmy Hughes Airwest traffic is at about 75% of normal, but still no conflicts.Computer spec as fol:Intel 3.0Ghz duo coreP5N-E SLI motherboard3gig DDR2 PC3200 Kingston HyperX500gig Seagate HDNvidia 8800GTSWindows XP Home SP3 w/.Net Frame 3.0 Hope this helps. Also FS9 is patched to 9.1Thanks.Best Regards,77L

Guest 77L
Tom, I am so sorry for not get back with you before now, but I had some personal issues that had taken me away for a while. I ran the ACA2005 program and the only problem is that the Northwest ac files were missing the DC9-50. I corrected this, but still very limited traffic, nothing even close to real life. The strange thing is thatmy Hughes Airwest traffic is at about 75% of normal, but still no conflicts.Computer spec as fol:Intel 3.0Ghz duo coreP5N-E SLI motherboard3gig DDR2 PC3200 Kingston HyperX500gig Seagate HDNvidia 8800GTSWindows XP Home SP3 w/.Net Frame 3.0 Hope this helps. Also FS9 is patched to 9.1Thanks.Best Regards,77L
Tom, I have unistalled and reinstalled WOAI packages, however I still get very limited traffic. I have no idea what the problem may be. The airports I fly to all have updated AFCADs w/plenty of parking. Any ideas???God Bless,77L

Guest 77L
Tom, I have unistalled and reinstalled WOAI packages, however I still get very limited traffic. I have no idea what the problem may be. The airports I fly to all have updated AFCADs w/plenty of parking. Any ideas???God Bless,77L
Okay, This is really making me mad. I still have limited traffic. My dynamic scenery is set to max and my traffic levels to 100%. I am almost at the point where I am going to shelve FS9 and manually make one traffic file. I really do not want to do this because it will take several weeks to complete. It is either that or I go back Project AI with their lousy AI models. Can someone PPLLEEAASSEE help me.