Sign in to follow this  
gillesdenice

ILS Problem on 747X PMDG

HelloI fly PMDG 747X on FSX yesterday and all was good, but today (i don't install any other product), i had an ILS problem.All is engaged, 3 AP, LOC, GS LAND3 (all is ok) 1000' (ok), but at approximately 500 fts the aircraft is passing below glide then pass above glidepath and so on until runway.I had to shutdown APs and finish manual.Do you encountered this problem ?ThksGilles Menghetti

Guest fencer88
HelloI fly PMDG 747X on FSX yesterday and all was good, but today (i don't install any other product), i had an ILS problem.All is engaged, 3 AP, LOC, GS LAND3 (all is ok) 1000' (ok), but at approximately 500 fts the aircraft is passing below glide then pass above glidepath and so on until runway.I had to shutdown APs and finish manual.Do you encountered this problem ?ThksGilles Menghetti
Hi Gilles,I don't have the 747 so I can only make/ask (very) basic suggestions/questions:- I suppose you have AutoThrottle (AT) engaged, with the correct Vef/correct speed mode/correct landing weight & flap settings - does this happen at several airports? do you have add-on scenery installedOf course, I also assume no problem with GL vs BC ILSHope this helps and someone else can take over if more help is neededBruno

Hi Gilles,I don't have the 747 so I can only make/ask (very) basic suggestions/questions:- I suppose you have AutoThrottle (AT) engaged, with the correct Vef/correct speed mode/correct landing weight & flap settings - does this happen at several airports? do you have add-on scenery installedOf course, I also assume no problem with GL vs BC ILSHope this helps and someone else can take over if more help is neededBruno
Hello,Thanks for reply.Yes, AutoThrottle (AT) is engaged ans maintaining Vref.The things happens yesterday at LFBZ and LFLC.But all was ok for an autoland the day before at LFRS.Default scenery on these three airports.Between the 2 days, no add-on or scenery have been installed or deleted.I'm at work now, but i try this evening an ILS at LFMN.And if this bug will effective, i will try to re install the 747X. Thanks for your answers.Gilles LFMN

A screen shot during a GS deviation could help identify the problem.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest fencer88
The things happens yesterday at LFBZ and LFLC.But all was ok for an autoland the day before at LFRS..../...And if this bug will effective, i will try to re install the 747X.
Gilles,If everything was OK at (at least) one airport, it's probably not worth the trouble to reinstall. Must be something else...As Dan suggested above, can you provide a screenshot?Bruno

Gilles,If everything was OK at (at least) one airport, it's probably not worth the trouble to reinstall. Must be something else...As Dan suggested above, can you provide a screenshot?Bruno
HelloThis evening, i perform an ILS autoland Land Cat III at LFMN 04L and everithing is ok, the aircraft follow the Glide correctly and flare at 40fts.I will try an other ILS in LFBZ and if the trouble is coming again, i will post a screenshot.Read u later =)Gilles. LFMN.