Sign in to follow this  
mnmon

Update for HJG

Just wanted to let everyone know that Historic Jetliners Group has a major update on its site. It includes updated FDE and textures for the 727-100, new textures and FDE for the 727-200, and Super 727; plus a few other items. As usual. all free :-) simviation.com/hjg Mike

Just wanted to let everyone know that Historic Jetliners Group has a major update on its site. It includes updated FDE and textures for the 727-100, new textures and FDE for the 727-200, and Super 727; plus a few other items. As usual. all free :-) simviation.com/hjg Mike
Hi Mike,I just want to make mention these 727's are the VISTALINERS 727s!!! There were some people worrying that Vistaliners are gone (well, for the most part they are) but these 727 are THE Vistaliners models. One thing that surprised me was that they released the SUPER 727. I had gotten it years ago from the insiders, but never thought it would be realeased to the public. So, consider it a surprise gift! :( -GoldWings-

Thanks for pointing that out. In my haste to post I forgot to mention that. Yes, HJG is hosting the Vistaliners 727's and also the Richard Probst panel for the 727. While the models are definitely Erick's, the FDE's have been modified by us at HJG, and now we also have the talents of our many painters coming out with all sorts of great textures for these models, as well as the sound packs by Aeromusica. Mike

Thanks for pointing that out. In my haste to post I forgot to mention that. Yes, HJG is hosting the Vistaliners 727's and also the Richard Probst panel for the 727. While the models are definitely Erick's, the FDE's have been modified by us at HJG, and now we also have the talents of our many painters coming out with all sorts of great textures for these models, as well as the sound packs by Aeromusica. Mike
Hey Mike,Just thought I'd throw the question out there, but do you suppose HJG can make an arrangement to also host the Lockheed L-1011 tristar? As far as I know, since Vistaliners went down I dont know of any other place to download it.-GoldWings-

That's really up to Erick, as well and Mark and Tony. My best suggestion is to post the request over at the HJG forum. The topic did come up recently as to availability of the L1011. Mike