Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sunnyzsz

European Aircharter (EAL) 747-200 and Ready for Pushbac...

Guest nitram

Just a quick question, has anyone done a repaint for this combination? I know about the Vmax rules for submission etc, but no one has posted a user repaint of this aircraft on their website. I do have the EAL 747 from the avsim library and it is very good. I know that I could probably do a panel swap, but how about flexing wings? Any help would be appreciated.Regards Nitram

Guest Sunnyzsz

I dont know of anyone who has made a EAL aircraft for 'Push Back' but I wish they would :) Why I am about to buy the Push Back Boeing 747, what do you think of it? Worth the money?

Hi. don't know anything about the EAL livery and do not remember a discussion about it on the Panel Shop forum ( the support area for RFP), but RFP 747-200 very definitely does have wing flex. You might want to ask over at the RFP forum as there are a number of repaints there and someone might be interested in painting it for you. As you know RFP re-paints do have to follow the rules as posted on the site.Best Regards,

Guest nitram

It is worth the money especially if you also get Classic Combo (co-pilot and cabin crew announcements). There are so many switches, guages and also you are able to 'walk' around the passenger cabin.I just hope someone does the EAL repaint to complete this for me!!!!!

AFAIK EAL doesn't use PW engines so it wouldn't be a proper repaint.

Guest Sunnyzsz

Ekk brought the classic Boeing 747, european version... Is there anyway of buying the Combo as well?

Guest nitram

Combo is an 'add on' and will work.

Guest Sunnyzsz

Kewl :()