Sign in to follow this  
Guest Huiwon

pmdg menu bar

Guest member898

I have PMDG 737NG and 747. I used well after I purchased that products. After months I had an problem when I press alt key and choose pmdg menu option, but there was only black screen. I tried many times even restart the FS9.1But I could find the PMDG menu option when I press window key which is between alt and ctl and click the FS9.1 again then ESC.I decided to format my computer and installed.But it still disappear. only black screen.It works but only problem of menu option like a fuel load.Pls help me.vista home basic.Intel core2 duo E4500 @2.20GHz3G RAMFS9.1

Please sign your posts to this forum.Does this problem occur in window mode (instead of full screen)?

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest member898
Please sign your posts to this forum.Does this problem occur in window mode (instead of full screen)?
Thank you for your respond.Its full screen. I alway use that mode.I didn't try it in window mode.Im reinstalling the FS9.1 after that I will check in window mode..

Guest Huiwon
I found that it occurs only in full screen.I tried it in window mode and there is no problem.But can it be fixed?Im alway playing in full screen.pls help.And for the sign, this is my first time inquire. So I don't know how.But I changed name in real name as my account in PMDG.