Sign in to follow this  
duesenwerni

I some kinda like that tubby little thing ....

Hi fellow painters,after starting my painting experience with PAD

Intel core i5-9600KF,  ASRock H310CM-HDV/M2, G.Skill DDR4-2666 32GB, Asus Geforce RTX 4060 TI 16GB, Samsung SSD 980 1 TB M.2 SSD

Guest lgvpilot1

Hi Werner British Airways Landor is still my favourite BA scheme You might want to have a look at the font you are using , check out a few Landor photosLooking at your picture it would seem that the red lines could do with being a little bit darker , BUT it is only one picture , so it is hard to say without seeing some more shots (could just be the lighting for the time of day in the sim)I have to say it is looking good !!, Id like to see some more Mark

Good!The red stroke downwards from the cheatline should start right under cabinwindow L1.I agree the color red is a bit to light.Leenlook at this picture British-Airways-Express/Short-360-100/1045937/M/ on airliners net

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

Hi Mark and Leen,thank you very much for your encouraging comments!You

Intel core i5-9600KF,  ASRock H310CM-HDV/M2, G.Skill DDR4-2666 32GB, Asus Geforce RTX 4060 TI 16GB, Samsung SSD 980 1 TB M.2 SSD

Hi Mark and Leen,I removed the BA fonts and used a scan of their title instead. Also stayed with G-BMAR , moving the arrow back to the first cabin window and darkened the red.Hope this is better now.Werner

Tried this United Express livery as well:

Guest lgvpilot1

Looking good !! it would seem you have the bug for painting Regarding the BAW repaint , you really have to decide what you want to achieve , as in exactly how accurate you want to be with it You will always be limited by some degree by the model and the alterations you are able to make to it If you look at the photos Leen suggested (i did) then perhaps the blue of your BAW could do with being a little darker The blue you have used seems more in keeping with the union tail colour scheme Again I must say that I am only looking at a jpeg , not your repaint in the sim , and Im viewing on an 18 month old very over used lappy :( So really that is for you to decide as to whether It is right or not Bottom line I suppose is Once you are happy with it , it is finished The last two screenshots look good to me ,and Im sure there would be plenty of people willing to download them should you decide to put them in the library :( Well done :( Mark

Ooops I did it again ... :( but I

Good mornimg Werner.You`re doing a fine job again.I think it`s time to go a bit more into detail now.You have the basic skills to make a paint and the best way to improve the results is as I just said "going into detail".Some minor remarks.1The big door at the left side has grey accent-lines , it should not have them ( only a very thin line ), just the emergency-hatch in it is accentuated.And reposition the emergency hatch in it.2The small grey rectangle on the nose (left) must be the same white as the fuselage.3The font you used for the registration on the fuse is incorrect.4You might try to create the two small windows in the top of the fuse at the right side.( you cannot acually make the, just paint them )5The nose wheel must be totally black ( wheel-hub and rim included )6You might try to give the windows grey edges (Falzen)Adding all these minor details makes this repaint more authentic.GrussLeen de JagerpsMany painters crank-out several repaints a week using the paintkit provided by the author of the plane, resulting in many paints on wich only the colors are different and all details are the same.A really genuine repaint not only asks for a correct colosceme , it really has to look the same as the original.I might look like this then.

forumlogopaintmod.png

Visit Flybike-Paints

Good morning Leen,I

Hi Leen,I downloaded the FSRepaint demo and startet outlining the windows. It sure is amazing to see the effects of the changes in realtime on the 3d model. what makes the big difference is to know where I

Hi Leen,I downloaded the FSRepaint demo and startet outlining the windows. It sure is amazing to see the effects of the changes in realtime on the 3d model. what makes the big difference is to know where I

forumlogopaintmod.png

Visit Flybike-Paints

Using Paint.net and FSRepaint I