Sign in to follow this  
scott967

Hawaiian Airlines Flight Plan ??

Hello. I'm wondering if someone can point me to a flightplan for FS2002 for Hawaiian Airlines. I found one at http://mostrealisticai.projectai.com that is supposed to be somehwat current. But, the only aircraft it has in it is a 717 & 767.I was hoping to find a somewhat current plan with their entire fleet.If anyone knows where I can find such a plan I'm all ears.Thanks,Gary

thats current! Hawaiian only flies B763's and B717's anymore. if you're looking for their DC10 schedules, i would say to go to that same site and look under their archived winter schedules. Hawaiian may have still had a couple of -10's in the air then.hope this helpschris

Really? I was looking at their website and they still show DC-9's and at least DC-10's.Hmmmm

Guest HeavyFan

Yup sadly it's true! I live in HNL, and can tell you that all thier DC-10's and Dc-9's have all been retired and stored at either Mojave or Victorville deserts!! All those old plane's have been replaced by the new 717's and 767-300ER's! Sadly I really miss the DC-10's since i rode on them alot on Flight's to Vegas and L.A! so sad but true! MIKE

Maybe around March? I see Boyd's Gaming DBA Vacations Hawaii is now chartering on Omni Air International DC10-30 but I think they used to charter the Hawaiian DC10s for the PHNL-KLAS service. Then there are one or two FedEx DC10/MD10/MD11 a day from KOAK or KMEM.Hawaiian meanwhile is in Chapter 11 arguing with Boeing credit over their lease rates. scott s..