Hi again I don't seem to be getting any answers to my previous post.Jim can you explain and give a reason and how to rectify the problem I have, of the screen not loading. ASA showing as opperational in FS9 but can not configure without the screen.The programme worked fine until today. A responce would be nice.Derek

I recall a similar issue with ASX that when ASX was started, it would hide in the taskbar but it couldnt be brought up again. The fix was an uninstall/reinstall of ASX. Not sure if the same would be the case for ASA, but it may be worth a shot.

Hi Thank you for your help with this, I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but the situation remained the same.Seems such a shame that only having the product for a matter of 13 days and working fine. The answer must be a simple one I hope, fingers crossed, but thanks for your replyDerek

Oh, OK. I was asking because I had an issue where I had 2 monitors and when I had uninstalled 1, ASX would open up off the desktop. Sorry I couldnt be of any more help.

HiThanks anyway I have been trying various things since 5.45am this morning but nothing is solving the problem and no answers from ASA either Enjoy your flyingDerek

Hi,OK, I see your other thread and that your issue is fixed. Please keep in mind that depending on when you post, time zones, and work schedules, it may just be a bit of time before I return. I was worried that I missed your post in previous days! If 24 hours or more pass, then I have failed in my position.Thanks,