Sign in to follow this  
MarkRey

Does a "Sound Remover" exist?

Hi,I just wonder if there is some kind of "Sound Remover" utility available for FS2002?For gauges which are not related anymore to any panel, there are a few Gauge Removers available. But how about all sound files in the FS2002/Sound folder which are not used any more by anything....can those be removed by any utility?Fly safe, :-waveStaffan AhlbergFFG

Staffan

Bump......:-wave

Staffan

Hmmmm...guess there isn

Staffan

Since you're desperately trying to get some feedback .....:-)I guess you are right, and that no such tool exists.I've never heard of one as well.Rob

Hi Staffan,There is a utility called Aircraft Sound Manager. ASM is a tool that allows you to organize aircraft sounds in MS Flight Simulator 2002.There is an evaluation version, but the evaluation version cannot store changes on disk. It can read sounds from all aircraft...Maybe ASM can do what you want.You can get it at http://www.aircraftmanager.com/Hope this helps

Hi,But doesn

Staffan

If you ever find one Staffan, please let us know! I've wondered the same thing at times - sounds build up as easily as gauges, and if they're not peculiarly named for easy removal they just take up space.Regards,Mark

Regards,

Mark