Sign in to follow this  
Tomesk

Beech 1900 for FSX?

Sorry if I missed it but are there any plans to redo the Beech 1900 for FSX?Just curious, as a primarily prop/turbo-prop simmer, the J41 is a welcome addition but I've always loved the 1900 and would love to see it redone for FSX.

Guest PPSFA

Actually the 1900 works fine in FSX, except the props after SP2. However dont expect a reply from PMDG on this as apparently they have written it off. I have asked 3 times and not even the courtesy of a reply.

As they didn't create this product for FSX I don't see why they should be expected to support it in FSX if people try installing it there. It's like buying a Toyota sedan and putting a Ford engine in and then complaining to Toyota when the engine develops problems. It's not their engine, so why expect them to fix it when you took their one out?

As they didn't create this product for FSX I don't see why they should be expected to support it in FSX if people try installing it there. It's like buying a Toyota sedan and putting a Ford engine in and then complaining to Toyota when the engine develops problems. It's not their engine, so why expect them to fix it when you took their one out?
Why, well because its their own choice: http://ops.precisionmanuals.com/wiki/PMDG_Express_FAQI fly both the C and D models on FSX without a problem. Cockpit is a bit homely but at least it ISa virtual cockpit, few enough turboprops out there for FSX that I'm quite happy to fly them.

Jack F. Vogel, Delta Virtual Airlines