Sign in to follow this  
Guest marco_tirol

Heavy Turbulences

Guest marco_tirol

Hello,if have a major issue since some days. I was flying from OMDB to WIII and onwards to YMML and at Enroute Wind of 324/24 which was Tailwind. Every 2 minutes my aircraft starts bouncing up and down with down and uprate on the VSI of maximum 700 feet in both directions.I am using:FS9.1Vista 32bitASA SP1and so on....Aircraft flying with was PMDG MD11Also just used every options described here in the forum.Hope someone can help me and i can solve this issueBest Regards and thanksMarco

Hi,Let's see what we can do.I know you said SP1, but is the B355 or B394?Is DWC On or Off?Did you make the FSUICP changes that are suggested in the Revisions?I know you said you tried every option, but it helps to know some of the specifics.Please let us know.Thanks,

Guest marco_tirol

HI again,DWC is onFSUIPC Changes madeVersion Number is B394Like i said i made every changes like written in the suggestionI am looking forward that you guys can help me!Thanks very muchGreetz Marco

Hi,When you get a chance can you try a flight in an area where there are more weather stations?Thanks,