Sign in to follow this  
Guest Soar8

Vox panel issues.

Guest Soar8

Hi all,just got 744 PMDG for FSX and I cannot enable Vox atc, could someone be kind enough to tell what to do. please I really would be gratefull. thank you all :-)ps: I ran the indexer and it shows a window but no enable function, its just blank.

Hi all,just got 744 PMDG for FSX and I cannot enable Vox atc, could someone be kind enough to tell what to do. please I really would be gratefull. thank you all :-)ps: I ran the indexer and it shows a window but no enable function, its just blank.
Before running the Indexer did you install the VoxATC panel using the panel utility which should be included with your VoxATC program. If not try running the panel setup and select your new aircraft and click install, then rerun the indexer. If you have already done this you might be able to manually install the Vox window in your aircraft's panel config file within FSX. If this is the case please respond here and I will try to help. I believe that I had an issue with an FS9 aircraft where the panel had to be manually installed in a previous version of VoxATC. Good luck.

Guest Soar8

Hi,and thanks for that but I have tried everything and its still blank,if you could show me how to work with the panel config file I would be most gratefull, that is an area wich I am not familiar with so any information is appreciated. thank you

Hi,and thanks for that but I have tried everything and its still blank,if you could show me how to work with the panel config file I would be most gratefull, that is an area wich I am not familiar with so any information is appreciated. thank you
I would check your aircraft's panel config file and verify that the VoxATC window text was properly inserted by the installer. Navigate to FSX/Sim Objects/Airplanes/your aircraft/panel. Open the panel config file using notepad and check that the VoxATC text below was added to your panel config file.[Window Titles]////<VoxATCWindow08=VoxATC////>VoxATCThe following text should be in your 2D panel section most likely the final entry prior to the Virtual Cockpit section. ////<VoxATC[Window08]visible=1position=4size_mm=400,200pixel_size = 400, 200background_color=0,0,0ident=14077zorder=5alpha_blend=0.65gauge00=VAGauge!VoxATCPrompt,0,0////>VoxATCThe window number may be different in your install. If this text is not present copy and paste this into your panel config file. Be sure to save the original file to a safe location. Change the window numbers to one number higher than the highest number in your origianl panel. If this doesn't help I would suggest you email VoxATC via the link on their website if you haven't already.