Sign in to follow this  
WebMaximus

Any high quality payware Avro RJ85 for FSX?

Hi,As the subject line suggests, does someone know if there are any good (read LDS, PMDG etc...) quality Avro a/c for FSX to be found?Did some searching both here on AVSIM but also on Internet in general but didn't really come up with much, mostly old posts back from like 2006 where people asked for the same thing so I figured now 2009 maybe something has happened...? If not I hope some of the developers known to give us the best 3rd party a/c read this thread and consider it because I think it would be very poplular especially since there doesn't seem to be much (anything?) to be found currently...

Richard Åsberg

HJG has a very nice BAe 146 in -100,-200.-300, and QT variants and Matthias Lieberecht has a payware quality panel for it that I just downloaded and like very much. And, it's freeware.

No payware one as far as I am aware, but you might want to take a look here, for a good freebie one (and many other nice regional aircraft too):http://www.fsaerospace.com/index.php?secti...t&topic=baeAdd the panel for a 146/RJ-85 you can get from the Avsim file library and you should have something pretty decent, especially if you put a CDU into it.Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

OK, thanks for your input guys!The last couple of years I've been very restrictive what I put into FS and have been trying to only stick to high quality payware addons to keep FS as "clean" as possible to minimize the risk of problems but I will for sure check what you suggested out!

Richard Åsberg

HJG has a very nice BAe 146 in -100,-200.-300, and QT variants and Matthias Lieberecht has a payware quality panel for it that I just downloaded and like very much. And, it's freeware.
I have tried & tried, uncussfully, to install the Matthias Lieberecht panel into the HJG BAe146. Any help would be MUCH appreciated.The aircraft seems fine, until I add the panel, then the aircraft vanishes from the FSX menu.Thanks

I have tried & tried, uncussfully, to install the Matthias Lieberecht panel into the HJG BAe146. Any help would be MUCH appreciated.The aircraft seems fine, until I add the panel, then the aircraft vanishes from the FSX menu.ThanksThere are pretty clear instructions in the manual that comes with the panel as to what goes where, that sort of thing. Follow each step exactly and it should work.Hope that helps.