Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG MD-11 v1.20.0051 Available

Thank you for the Update.After a short Flight from SEGU to SEQU(ILS 35) i have to Report, that Item Nr.27 "Climb to Glidslope" Error still there.At least for me.But you say"Possible".Will maybe fixed with another Update. Ralf
Can you provide exact steps that cause this to reproduce every time? We really thought we had this solved in testing...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Can you provide exact steps that cause this to reproduce every time? We really thought we had this solved in testing...
Not really,Sorry. But i will try the Flight again and report back.

Intel I7-6700K@4.2GHz,ASUS GTX 1080 Strix,Samsung 4K TV  

Ralf Zimmermann

Guest lplucas

Thank you PMDG Team,You are the A TEAM of the simulation world.Pedro Lucas

Guest policeman

Hi PMDG-Team good work, but there ist still no APU-sound outside, I hope it comes in the next update.Roland

Thank you for the update, Captain, and of course the rest of the team! I've just installed it now, and I'll take my bird for a spin! :)I'm looking forward to the advanced tutorial, It'd be great to really know how to operate this magnificent bird!Best regardsWerner Rafteseth

Dear Randazzo, Frantzeskakis, Vaos and Scimone,Thank you very much for your fruitful work.It seems that the STAB calculation on 'TO/APPR' page of the FMS has been corrected because over rotation was eliminated at the takeoff.I hope that the below will be realized in the next update.

Sam,Other than the change to TRU mode the polar navigation functionality is not implemented in the current version of the MD-11. It was on our list but didn't make it for the release version. We add it in the next update. I am not sure if FSX has overcome the pole crossing problems that FS9 exhibited, but we will check that as well.
Sincerely,Kan-ichiro Fushihara

Thanks a lot! Downloading now and preparing for a flight in through the dark...Edit: must be more people who are downloading: expected downloading time: 7:30 hours... :(

Dear PMDG Team,I have recently tested the new update and it is amazing. I tried a night flight and the textures are far better.This is an amazing product.Thanks again,Matyas Majzik

Is this an all inclusive update? I mean, does it include everything in v1.10.0051? I'm getting ready to reload the MD11 and did not know if I had to install the previous update first before installing 1.20.0055?Thanks,Mike Franks

Mike Franks

The update from the downloads/service updates page requires that a v1.10 be installed. If you are reinstalling the md11 then it is a two step process: First the v1.10 then the v1.20 update.If you download the md11 from the eCommerce server after the v1.20 update was released, then you will have v1.20. Hope this answers your question, Mike.

Dan Downs KCRP

Thanks Dan! That helps. Hopefully, I'll be able to download the update tonight. I've tried this morning, but it's a pretty hot item and the line is long.Mike Franks

Mike Franks

Dan,I just looked at the PMDG Downloads/Service Update section and I noticed v1.10.0051 isn't available for download, only version 1.20. So, I'm wondering if v1.10 is needed prior to v1.20? Since I haven't downloaded the new update, I don't know what the readme file says about this.Mike Franks

Mike Franks

Hey Guys!I very much appreciate the "thank you" notes here- but in the case of these updates, my role is pretty much limited to hitting the upload button...The guys who did all the work on these updates are (in no particular order):Michael Frantzeskakis,Dr. Evangelos M. Vaos (he hates it when i call him that in public)Vin ScimoneThey are the ones rightfully deserving the praise, here...(Although I did hit the upload button with some flair!)
Michael, Vangelis, Vin,Thanks very much for your efforts and time to update the MD11.Robert, also thanks for directing and hitting the button.Quite a long list of improvements, with much items I was not even aware of.Will enjoy the new product as before and hint where the real plane might perform differently.Regards,Harry

I just looked at the PMDG Downloads/Service Update section and I noticed v1.10.0051 isn't available for download, only version 1.20. So, I'm wondering if v1.10 is needed prior to v1.20? Since I haven't downloaded the new update, I don't know what the readme file says about this.Mike Franks
I assumed you already had v1.10 and you want to update to v1.20. What version do you have?

Dan Downs KCRP