Sign in to follow this  
Walouigi

Not in database.

Good day to all,I have just reinstalled FS9, and installed the PMDG b747. Now all start fine no problem, until I get to enter the ORG or dest I get not in database.Any help pleaseThanks

Good day to all,I have just reinstalled FS9, and installed the PMDG b747. Now all start fine no problem, until I get to enter the ORG or dest I get not in database.Any help pleaseThanks
You must sign your full name according to forum rules!What ORG and DEST do you mean? Do you still have AIRAC and SID/STARS installed?....and what date?/ Leffe

Hi Leif,yes I do have the latest DB Airac 0903 and I tried to put LFPG it accept and KMIA I get the error.same when I enter CYUl or OMDB ect...Hani

Hani: Check the obvious by looking in FS9 folder FMCWP/NAVDATA and you should have a couple of files, which are the airac data files. airports.data has all the airports in the world and wpNavAPT.txt has all the runway data for the airports. If these files are in that location then the 747 for FS9 should not give you a NOT IN DATABASE error unless there is something wrong with those files.

Dan Downs KCRP

Hi Dan,Well the files are there, and it says it is cycle 0902, even after installing 0903, so perhaps it is corrupted.Now I installed 0903 again. and i still see 0902 in there.I actually checked the Airport one and it is only 47KB, and in fact only few airports are there.How can I fix it, and installing 0903, doesn't help.ThanksHani

Hani,I had exactly the same problem...First, remove all files from the folder, then Re-download the PMDG file from the Navigraph website and reinstall.Bob

Hani,I had exactly the same problem...First, remove all files from the folder, then Re-download the PMDG file from the Navigraph website and reinstall.Bob
Thanks a lot Bob,That did the trick, I don't know if I had a corrupted file or what, now all is ok.Thanks a millionRegardsHani

Thanks to both of you for posting a solution to a problem for others.

Dan Downs KCRP

Hani: Check the obvious by looking in FS9 folder FMCWP/NAVDATA and you should have a couple of files, which are the airac data files. airports.data has all the airports in the world and wpNavAPT.txt has all the runway data for the airports. If these files are in that location then the 747 for FS9 should not give you a NOT IN DATABASE error unless there is something wrong with those files.
I think I have the same problem but in FSX. Where using FSX with Vista would I find the folder mentioned?

Andrew Dixon
"If common sense was compulsory everyone would have it but I am afraid this is not the case"

Hi Andrew,The path will be:C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\PMDG\NavData this assumes an installation to your C: drive, just change the drive letter to the relvant drive of your installationRegardsMervyn

Mervyn Edwards

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg