Sign in to follow this  
BlakeWilliams

PMDG Dispatch Center

Hi Guys,I figured that the smart guys over at Precision Manuals probably aren't busy enough, and that they need some more projects to undertake (this of course, is me being overly sarcastic:), but I thought of what I think is a good idea. I know this is one of those "wish list" items that will probably never be realized, however - I thought it might not be bad to post it and think about what people thought. We know there is FS Build, which works great, its complex and it gets the job done, but its ugly as sin. My experience with it is that its quite buggy and sometimes hurts my eyes (all the respect to the developers, Im just sharing my two cents). How great would it be to have a separate program made by PMDG that acted as a flight and fuel planning dispatch center? You would be able to take care of all preflight operations in one place - and the best part would be that it was a PMDG product, made for the planes in the PMDG hangar. Im just envisioning this gorgeous PMDG quality interface with all the features needed to plan a flight in these complex models. Once again, just a wish list item I thought I'd share and see if others thought the same thing. I in no way expect PMDG to implement this product, or even compliment on this. Just thought it would be neat to see a one-stop program made by one of the best development companies. Cheers boys.Blake

Hi Blake,Excellent idea...in the meantime try Vroute premium. It works with all PMDG products and it is a fast and easy way to set up a flight.Bob

Guest Ruben

I think that's a great idea. Too bad PMDG is super busy with the NG. Maybe they might have time to come out with one. Although, let's keep in mind they specialize in aircraft.