Sign in to follow this  
stevenp

future aircraft and a320 pricing

And the Md-11 took 5 days to make? Anymore, we are talking about quality in these aircraft that is pushing the envelope closer to reality. I am no expert, and am awaiting my first pmdg product(boxed md-11), but please keep in mind that the days of "short" production are long gone if you want something in-depth and of good quality.
Waleed makes a very good point. We expect more and more from developers and must simply accept that this takes time - and time costs money. I don't expect to see a high quality simulation of, let's say, a 787 until about 4 years after the thing goes into service. At least.

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

In all honesty, if getting the 737NG version2 for FS9 meant paying a premium over an FSX only version, I'd be happy to pay that as well. I understand additional work goes into making the aircraft available for both platforms and I think that a price up (within reason of course) for an FS9 version is more than reasonable. Just my 2 cents!-john

I think that a price up (within reason of course) for an FS9 version is more than reasonable. Just my 2 cents!
I think if they follow what you say it will cost you (and more of us) much more than those 2 cents! :(

I think if they follow what you say it will cost you (and more of us) much more than those 2 cents! :(
Yes, I guess my point is if that's what it will take to entice the team to continue on track to create the NGX for FS9 and FSX then so be it. Releasing the J41 for FSX only sets a disturbing trend, if you're an FS9 user like me at least.-john

if you're an FS9 user like me at least.
I sure am, forever! :(